22

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 22 Dog Man

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

He took Xiang Xueliang and the four of them downstairs, asked Karl to open the car door, and then entered the treatment cabin one by one.

None of them were seriously injured. It took Xiang Xueliang an hour, and the others were healed in ten minutes.

Charges 1,600 points.

Of these 1,600 points, excluding the consumption of the treatment chip, she had to earn at least 800 points.

【Ding ding ding! The host is very big, there are several address information passed into the system, go pick them up quickly, rush, rush! 】

Lin Wei felt dizzy, several times.

Resignedly, he drove to the first location in a Class A luxury business car.

Fengxi Town, Yunhui Road.

"Why did you come here!"

A middle-aged man complained with a dissatisfied look on his face.

Lin Wei rolled her eyes.

"Uncle, I'll be here in ten minutes. Are you saying I'm slow?"

"I almost died!"

The middle-aged man gasped and looked at Lin Wei hatefully.

Lin Wei's face turned cold and she gave you the humiliation to return the favor.

When she first arrived, this man was almost caught by zombies. If he hadn't killed the zombies by himself, would he still be able to stand and talk properly?

It doesn't matter if I don't thank you, I'm still complaining about her here.

She is a landlord, not a bodyguard.

Therefore, Lin Wei's tone was not very good: "Have you seen the rental conditions? Are there gold and crystal cores?"

The man's eyes dodged when he heard this, and he frowned and said: "Of course, I will give it to you when you take me to a safe place."

[It has been detected that there is no gold or crystal core on this person. 】

"Bye bye."

Lin Wei curled her lips and ran away in vain.

If she had a better attitude, maybe she could give him a ride. With this attitude, if you want to die, just die.

Lin Wei turned around and got into the car. The next moment, the car drove away from the man like an arrow.

The man then realized what he was doing and chased her while shouting: "Hey, don't leave, I have gold."

Seeing that the car showed no intention of stopping, he yelled, "Smelly bitch!"

"I won't be fined for this, right?"

Even if she had to be fined, she would admit it, what an idiot.

[No, he cant pay the rent and the order will be automatically canceled. 】

Lin Wei nodded and continued to the next location.

Unfortunately, the two of them had already passed away when she went there.

"Phew, this car is still not fast enough."

【Ding! A fine of one thousand points! 】

Heartache!