42

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 42 Simulated battlefield (1)

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

The people at the Gujiang base were a little hesitant when they saw a group of huge mutant wild boars, and they didn't dare to go up.

It was Yang Song who made the first move. He was a superpower, so it was not difficult for him to climb onto the back of a tall mutated wild boar.

There is already a thick quilt on top, so you won't feel trapped.

"Xiao Jing, come here and give you a sample."

Qian Liang lifted Xiaojing and handed it to Yang Song.

Qian Xiaojing was not afraid at all because she trusted her brother.

"Wow, so high."

Qian Xiaojing sat on the back of the mutated wild boar, looking excited.

Even Qian Xiaojing dared, so what else could they dare to do? So, one or two of them got on the back of the mutated wild boar with the help of everyone.

Some older people and younger people were arranged to sit in the car.

There were some other vehicles outside the base, but they were in tatters. They were obviously attacked by the zombie wave and could not be driven.

The car was driving in front, and the pig riding team was following behind. It was so majestic that it was quite shocking to see.

Zhou Hongyang insisted on following the second group, but Lin Wei did not persuade them. This trip would take up to three hours.

If you just drive, an hour's round trip is enough. The mutant wild boar is not that fast.

Yang Song and the others did not follow the first group, but stayed back to the base to wait peacefully, fearing that if they left, there would be another zombie attack.

Then the entire army would have to be wiped out.

When I encountered some mutant beasts on the road, they all retreated automatically. They were different from zombies. They were somewhat intelligent and knew that they couldn't afford to offend these pigs.

But that's not the case when you encounter zombies. No matter who you are, they will come up and bite you.

However, he was directly trampled to death by a herd of wild boars.

When it encountered Lin Wei's car, it was crushed to pieces.

The survivors on the back of the mutated wild boar were frightened and clung to the wild boar for fear of falling.

There was also a young mother in the car, holding a baby in her arms, only half a year old.

At this moment, I don't know whether it was because I was frightened or hungry, but I was crying.

"Madoka, stop crying."

The young mother looked frustrated at this moment. She had no milk at all. The child had been drinking milk powder and milk for more than a month.

But it was gone two days ago, so I could only drink some rice soup.

Lin Wei pointed to a storage box in the back and said: "There are milk powder and new bottles in it. You can see which one he drinks. Get it yourself, hot water."