105

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 105 Lava Mammoth

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Hello, I'm Qing Ling."

Lin Wei looked at the man who was about 1.9 meters tall. This was the legendary base commander Qing Ling who named the base after himself.

According to Yang Chen, his powers are very weird.

He saw with his own eyes a red-eyed snow monster attacking Qing Ling. Qing Ling didn't even try to hide, but a strange scene happened.

Qing Ling didn't feel hurt at all, but the red-eyed snow monster was howling incessantly.

Too strange.

"Is it damage transfer?"

Lin Wei felt that maybe what she was thinking about was Zhenxiang. This kind of power was very rare and very scary. Even if Qing Ling was only at level one and the opponent was up to level four, he could still use damage transfer if he was hit by the opponent, but the damage value would be Becoming a first-level person is equal to his own level.

This is definitely Xiao Qiang who cannot be beaten to death.

However, there are limitations. If the level of both parties exceeds level three, it will be useless.

But, this is also quite scary.

To be able to be the base commander of a base, he can't only have this one power. After all, although this power is rare, in fact, as long as he doesn't attack him, he doesn't have any attack power.

"Hello, Base Commander Qin, I'm Lin Wei, can you please come in?"

"I didn't expect that there would be such a place in the apocalypse."

Qing Ling looked at everything in the base and couldn't help but sigh.

This paradise base is exactly like it was before the end of the world, even better than before the end of the world.

"Yang Chen, take the injured to the territory of the Second Order Wood to recuperate first."

The first level of Wood Realm has little effect on people corroded by snow poison, but the second level can completely cure them.

The survivors who were poisoned by snow in the base were all cured in the second-order wood territory.

Currently, the Second-Level Wood Realm is not open to the public, and only survivors corroded by snow poison are accepted.

"Let the others check in first."

Qing Ling looked excited: "Boss Lin, thank you so much."

He has been worried that so many people have been corrupted by the snow poison and have lost their human appearance.

I didn't expect it to be solved as soon as I arrived.

"My Wood Realm is not cheap, I will charge it to your account."

She doesn't know how to do charity, so the money for transmitting the light ball has to be recorded in Qing Ling's account.

"No problem, no problem. I have already heard from Yang Chen that you can use crystal cores or gold to spend money here. I happen to have some habits of storing gold, and it comes in handy now."