76

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 76 Malnutrition

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"We have all the equipment and medicines. Is the surgeon available?"

There are really no nurses in their base, only Fang Qin, a surgeon.

As for the equipment, there is no need to worry. She asked Yang Chen and the others to collect a lot of them before. Even if they don't have them, they can still buy them in the system mall.

"Okay, let's leave quickly."

Surgeons are better and can help if emergency is needed.

Liu Hongmei was obviously more urgent than Lin Wei. Lin Wei nodded, took Liu Hongmei with her, and then asked someone to call Professor Yang. It was time to leave.

Yang Long insisted on taking Professor Yang to the Paradise Base with him, wanting to see if the environment there was really as good as his father said.

She was relieved that it was really that good. His father was just going to enjoy his life, but he didn't plan to stay anywhere. Wherever his faith was, he would be there.

When he was about to leave, Lin Xiang pulled Yang Long aside and told him: "After seeing that the Paradise Base is exactly what is said in this brochure, rent a room there so that you can get the Paradise Card, so that you can follow Professor Yang has been contacted at any time."

"yes!"

"Go ahead."

The group of people walked out of the base gate, got in the car and returned to Paradise Base.

"Xiaoyu, do you want braised pork ribs with rice or potato and beef brisket rice?"

It was already three o'clock in the afternoon. Originally, Lin wanted them to eat before leaving, but facing the canned meat, they really couldn't eat it.

Potato and beef brisket rice!

Lin Wei handed a packaged portion of steaming potato and beef brisket rice to Lin Yu in the passenger seat, then turned to look at the person in the back seat and said, "What does Professor Yang and Dr. Liu eat?"

"There are also tomato and egg noodles, braised pork rice, and green pepper and shredded pork rice."

"Then let me have some tomato and egg noodles."

Yang Zhenghua thought for a while and said, he still prefers something lighter.

"Is this dish still hot?"

Everyone in the Kuanglong Superpower Team was shocked.

Moreover, its still a dish! Fresh vegetables!

They haven't had fresh vegetables for a long time, so they live on junk food.

Even Liu Hongmei, who had always been calm and self-possessed, could not help but cast a hungry look at this moment.

Liu Hongmei had to pick and choose what she wanted to eat the most, meat!

"I want braised pork rice."

It seems that this is still a good job.

Liu Hongmei had a smile on her face.

Lin Wei handed the tomato and egg noodles to Professor Yang. They were packed in an environmentally friendly packaging box and were not lumpy at all.

"Thanks."