139

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 139 Nine-Headed Blood Python

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"That's right. It would be nice if the seawater was not polluted. Now wearing the cold water armor, I can't feel the seawater against my skin at all."

Hela echoed from the side, but there was sadness in her eyebrows.

"Fortunately, although we sharks are an undersea race, we drink fresh water, otherwise we would really die of thirst."

"Why are you talking so much? I haven't fought for a long time and I can't hold it in anymore!"

A group of sharks went crazy.

At the sight of blood, the bloodthirsty nature of the Shark race was fully exposed.

The alien beasts of the deep sea are afraid of the sharks when they see them. Even if they are of the same level, they don't dare to face them head-on. They only think about how to escape.

If you are timid before fighting, you have already lost.

She equipped each shark with a space backpack, which contained enough fresh fish for them to eat for a long time.

The three of them cooperated tacitly and dived into the seabed to look for the sixth-order sea beast. Lin Wei could clearly see the location of each shark, so she was not afraid of accidents.

Fortunately, they don't have a phobia of giants. The creatures on the seabed were originally extremely huge, but after mutation, they became terrifyingly large.

The impact of the underwater creatures was particularly terrifying, and all three of them had to be careful.

"Sister Weiwei, look! What a big Buddha statue!"

Zhao Mengmeng pointed to the huge Buddha statue not far away with a look of astonishment.

Su Xiaoyang was also startled: "Why do I feel it moving!"

"Don't lie, it's not the Buddha statue that's moving, it's the sea water."

The sea water was pitch black, and the Buddha statue looked particularly scary in the deep sea.

Not like a god or a Buddha, more like an evil ghost.

There seemed to be something embedded in its eye sockets, emitting a strange red light in the deep sea.

The three of them were as invisible as ants in front of this huge Buddha statue.

How could there be such a big Buddha statue? She measured it systematically and found that the Buddha statue was more than two hundred meters high and more than fifty meters wide.

There is also a giant python wrapped around the Buddha statue, and the snake's eyes are as if they are alive, with a cold light.

Lin Wei quickly shouted: "No, run!"

Even though they are fast, they are still very limited at the bottom of the sea and it is too late!

The thick snake tail passed quickly, and Zhao Mengmeng at the back was directly knocked away by a huge impact.

"Cute!"

Su Xiaoyang stopped and used illusion on the giant python. Lin Wei quickly came to Zhao Mengmeng to check her injuries.