90

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 90 Feeding corpses with corpses

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

After returning to the base, Lin Wei worked non-stop to build a third to fourth level rock fire pool.

The first and second level rock fire pools are of little use to these girls.

Fortunately, I have accumulated a lot of red flint during this period, which is enough.

There are more than seventy girls and a hundred rock fire pools are enough.

But when they looked at the hot rock fire pool, their eyes were full of fear. It looked scarier than the lava.

"Don't worry, it just looks scary. This rock fire pool is very beneficial to those with fire powers."

Li Shu pursed her lips and walked into No. 201 Rock Fire Pool with firm eyes.

It hurt, how could it not hurt, but in order to survive, she had to endure it no matter how painful it was.

It was much easier to start with someone, and the girls gradually walked into other rooms with rock fire pools.

After settling this matter, Lin Wei went back home and took a comfortable bath. When she came out, she saw Lin Yu staring at the TV with a complicated expression and saying nothing.

"What's wrong?"

Lin Wei asked while wiping her hair with a towel in her hand.

"Sister, dad is gone."

Lin Yu's tone was calm, but Lin Wei could see the sadness deep in her eyes.

Lin Wei was a little sluggish and gone.

Since the end of the world, she has been deliberately not paying attention to Lin Guiqiang. Suddenly hearing such news, she felt depressed, but why should she be sad? Hasn't she never enjoyed her father's love since she was a child?

Maybe I still longed for it in my heart.

Lin Wei lowered her hands, walked to Lin Yu, and hugged her small body tightly.

"Xiaoyu, mom and I will always be with you, right?"

Lin Yu nodded and buried her head in Lin Wei's arms. Her silent tears gradually wetted her clothes.

"Sister, am I so embarrassed? He did that to us and I'm still crying."

Lin Yu's voice was choked and she raised her face.

"How could it be? We are human beings. We are all emotional. This is human nature."

"Okay, now they are all little kittens. Mom will be so worried when she sees them."

Lin Wei took out two pieces of paper and gently wiped the tears on her face.

"Uh-huh."

She was actually not at peace in her heart, but it was really impossible to make her cry.

The next day, Lin Wei completely filled the expanded animal husbandry park.

If you want to raise more, you have to wait for the base to be upgraded.

Public toilets are also very simple, just build one in each community.

It doesnt cost much, and its done with just a snap of your fingers.