23

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 23 Dawn Team

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Are you taking him with you?"

Lin Wei was smiling, but her eyes were full of coldness.

If this woman still carries this biggest threat to her, there is no need to save her.

Fang Qin hugged the crying child tightly in her arms, with firm eyes: "No, since there is no Civil Affairs Bureau now, I will declare myself that he and I will divorce from now on, and the child will belong to me, and we will have nothing to do with each other from now on."

She originally had hope for this man, but when he tried to smother her son to death, all hope was gone. Now that she could smother her child to death, what about the future?

Will he eat because he has no food to eat?

She didn't dare to think about it, and she wouldn't give him this chance. Now, this little girl was her biggest life-saving straw. When she extended a helping hand to herself, she naturally had to hold on tightly.

When he heard Fang Qin say that he would not take her with him, Zhou Yuan immediately panicked and said: "Wife, why are you like this? I am so good to you, how can you leave me?"

"We can have another baby after the baby is gone. Aren't I worried about you that's why I won't let you out?"

"How can you be so cruel."

"Enough! The most cruel person is you. You have no responsibility, no action, and more importantly, you have no humanity."

"Walk."

Lin Wei was too lazy to talk nonsense, and Fang Qin quickly followed with her child in her arms.

Zhou Yuan did not give up and followed him.

Lin Wei curled her lips and said nothing.

First, she took Fang Qin to find milk powder. The child kept crying and she didn't bring any milk powder in her backpack. After all, she didn't think about meeting a baby.

The cries attracted many zombies. Zhou Yuan followed behind, his calves trembling. Now he wanted to retreat, but many zombies had already swarmed behind him, so he could only grit his teeth and follow Lin Wei.

"Go pack the milk powder."

Fang Qin nodded and entered the mother and baby store.

Lin Wei was outside killing zombies with a baseball bat.

"Damn it, what kind of peerless fierce man is that?"

A surprised voice sounded, and Lin Wei turned around to look after finishing dealing with the zombies in front of her.

A group of soldiers wearing military uniforms came over. There were twelve people in total, all of them were tall and looked powerful.

Zhou Yuan also swallowed, this woman is too strong.

"Little sister, you are so amazing!"

A handsome young man walked up to Lin Wei and clapped his hands.

Lin Wei was speechless.

Why do I feel so heroic and heroic yet I feel like I'm dead in society?

"Hello, Jun Hao, captain of Dawn Team, are you interested in joining our team?"