98

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 98 Space Beasts

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

On this day, a thousand space expansion stones were sold out as soon as they were put on the shelves.

100 million points will be credited directly to your account.

It takes ten space expansion stones to expand one square meter of space. Most people have not grabbed ten and have to wait to verify the effect.

In addition to the space expansion stones, ten space backpacks are also available.

Fifteen million points each. Surprisingly, the bandit Jun Hao only grabbed two this time, and Zhao Qi only grabbed one. The remaining seven were actually bought by a little girl.

It is really rare to see someone with such strong financial resources. Such a silent appearance attracted everyone's attention.

The two brothers Jun Hao and Zhao Qi were speechless. This little girl was as fast as a gust of wind. If they hadn't moved quickly, they wouldn't have been able to grab a hair.

Everyone in the base was very curious about her and inquired about her origins.

I saw that the little girl looked fifteen or sixteen years old, but her eyes revealed vicissitudes and stories that did not belong to her age.

Wearing a pitch-black Taoist robe, he is cold and mysterious, with a tall and straight figure, and a sense of disobedience throughout his body that does not belong to this world.

Lin Wei was also very curious about her, Jiang Nanjun, what a nice name.

"Lin Wei, do you still have this thing? My senior brothers all want it."

When Jiang Nanjun spoke, his voice was soft and soft. The contrast was too great.

She also very carelessly strung the five space backpacks together with a hemp rope and put them on her shoulders.

It is true that this space backpack cannot be put into other space backpacks, so I can only hold them all.

Lin Wei twitched the corner of her mouth and said, "It's gone for the time being. We still need to wait for a while."

After all, smelting space ore also takes time.

Jiang Nanjun curled his lips, a little dissatisfied, but said nothing more and walked out of the base carrying a bunch of space backpacks.

This is really for purchase.

This is the first time that a tenant has rented a house on the base but does not want to live here.

This little girl bought a lot of things in the supermarket, mostly food, but she was not interested in a well-equipped house. She was really a strange person.

Lin Wei was extremely happy at this moment. The Linchuan base had been completely relocated.

And she upgraded again!

【Ding! Congratulations to the host for reaching level four. He has obtained the number of enhancements x 1. The base is being fully upgraded...upgrade completed! 】

[The base has added the Doomsday Alliance function, and you will get a robot chef x10 and a robot gardener x10. 】

[The simulated battlefield has a new ability simulation classroom function. 】

I will use the system to become a big landlord in the last daysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें