25

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 25 Li Sisi

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

At around 11 o'clock in the evening, people from outside the base arrived.

Lin Wei got up and put on her coat and went to the chain bridge. When she saw the person coming, her eyes flashed, and it turned out to be the group of soldiers she met today.

Jun Hao walked in front and immediately saw Lin Wei standing not far away. She was wearing a knitted jacket and cartoon pajamas underneath.

Her long hair was hanging loose, which was very different from what she saw today. She was lazy and cute.

He really didn't expect that there was a base hidden in this deep mountain and old forest, and there were so many buildings on it. How it was built, he also had doubts in his heart.

"Staying in a hotel is still a top-notch one."

Lin Wei yawned. She would feel sleepy every time she exercised too much. She really wanted to sleep.

Jun Hao curled his lips: "Of course it's better to stay in a hotel and get more tips."

"Let's agree first. The minimum rent is one month. How many rooms do you want?"

"Two people per room, six rooms. By the way, Miss Lin, is there a girl named Li Sisi in your base? She looks like fifteen years old."

Jun Hao frowned when he said this, as if he didn't know how to describe it.

"It looks very weak, like the kind of willow that will never fall over."

An Yi on the side popped up to describe it at the right time.

Lin Wei's mouth twitched, this person was really here.

"What are you looking for her for? I can't disclose her personal information to you without the tenant's permission."

Jun Hao raised his eyebrows, it seemed like he was really here: "Her father asked us to come to him."

It seems that Li Sisi has a strong background. No wonder those children didn't dare to mess with her that day.

"Let me ask her if she knows you."

Jun Hao nodded.

Lin Wei sent a message to Xiang Xueliang, asking her to ask Li Sisi if she knew Jun Hao, saying that Jun Hao was looking for her.

Xiang Xueliang was sleeping on the floor at the moment. There was an urging voice in his mind that woke him up. He stood up and checked in a daze. When he saw the message from Lin Wei, he immediately woke up a little.

Then after seeing the content, I felt extremely excited. This god of plague could finally be sent away.

So, he quickly got up from the ground and knocked on the bedroom door. There were four girls sleeping in the bedroom.

Xu Xuemeng, who was sleeping lightly, woke up when she heard the knock on the door. She got up and opened the door. When she saw it was Xiang Xueliang, she asked: "Teacher Xiang, what's wrong?"

"Xiaomeng, go wake Li Sisi up. Her family is here to find her."

Xu Xuemeng also woke up after hearing this, with a smile on her face and then went back to the room to shake Li Sisi awake.