2

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 2 The power of S-class tanks

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

[Of course, it is, but the current character level of the host is too low. The system backpack is only one level and can only hold a small number of items. 】

[The host can view the system page to understand the system's functions and operations. 】

Lin Wei nodded, and with a thought in her mind, the next moment, a transparent light curtain appeared in front of her.

The functions of the system are clear at a glance. Personal information, tasks, backpacks, construction, shopping malls, mailboxes, and some others are not unlocked.

She opened the backpack first. There were only ten grids in it, and each grid could hold the same item x 99.

Lin Wei directly put in the forty kilograms of pearl rice that she had just bought at home, and then a box of mineral water.

This takes up two squares.

【Ding! Now issue the first task: ask the host to choose a place suitable for building a house.

Requirements: 1. Not owned by any private person

2 belongs to the wilderness

3. The terrain is difficult. 】

You have to choose this location carefully. Lets put it aside for now. Its better to go home and meet up with my mother and sister first.

After filling the ten backpack compartments, I put everything else into my hiking bag.

Bang bang bang!

Lin Wei's hand stopped, and gunshots were fired!

She turned on her phone and looked at the news. Sure enough, she saw many netizens posting about seeing zombies! Many of them come with photos, which are very convincing.

The official also issued a document asking people to stay at home and not go out. They explained that someone was infected with the virus and asked everyone not to be alarmist.

I didnt expect things to ferment so quickly! There will probably be more zombies on the streets tomorrow!

Lin Wei's eyes flashed with determination. She wanted to leave quickly while there were not many zombies around!

Judging from her experience in reading so many novels, it won't be long before the city is paralyzed.

She has no force value. Even if she has an S-class tank, it is still a foreign object!

Lin Wei checked the chariot first. The chariot was lying in the mailbox, waiting for her to receive it.

She held a kitchen knife in her hand and a big black hiking bag on her back. She opened the door and looked around, but there was no one there.

She rushed to the stairs in a hurry. Taking the elevator was too much, so it was better to take the stairs.

Fortunately, she lived on the third floor, which was not too high. She quickly went down to the underground floor, then selected a surveillance blind spot, opened the system email, and chose to receive the S-class tank.

The next moment, the S-class tank was automatically put into the backpack and did not occupy any space.

She took out the S-class tank from her backpack, and soon, a very domineering car appeared in front of her. It was very big, as big as a RV, and it was completely black, like a dormant prehistoric beast.