35

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 35 The Termite Queen

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Let me introduce to you, this is the base director of Paradise Base, Lin Wei."

The group of people were all curious about Paradise Base. Seeing Lin Wei at this moment, they were like a cat seeing a mouse, and his eyes turned green.

Lin Wei touched her nose uncomfortably.

It's embarrassing.

"Lin Wei, this is Professor Tu..."

There are eleven people in total, including men, women and children. If they just go out like this, without mentioning their abilities, people will think that these are vulnerable groups.

Looking at them, both of them had thin faces, black eyes, and gray faces.

Da Zhuang swaggered out of the car and looked proudly at the group of people who were frightened by it and backed away.

Professor Tu saw that it didn't bite, and his originally frightened look turned a little excited: "This..."

"My pet, don't mess with it."

Lin Wei was speechless. How could she see Professor Tu's intention to dissect Da Zhuang?

"Everyone, hurry up and get in the car. It's almost time to go to bed when we get back."

The corners of several people's mouths twitched, this Miss Lin is really serious.

Jun Hao was busy making arrangements. Eleven researchers were all sitting in Lin Wei's car. This was because there was a young boy among them who was particularly petite and squeezed.

It's really amazing. Looking at him at sixteen or seventeen years old, he is definitely a genius.

As for Comrade Da Zhuang, if he insists on following him, he will end up lying on the roof of the car.

There were about ten cars following behind, all of which were modified off-road vehicles. They could only seat two people, and the backs were all used for loading things.

Lin Wei opened the way at the front, and the chariot could even extend its mechanical claws to easily grab some obstacles, and then throw them far away to facilitate the cars behind.

Oh, she is just too kind.

[Didi, alarm, alarm, insufficient energy, insufficient energy, please recharge as soon as possible. 】

Lin Wei:......

Karl's voice sounded, it had been on for a month, and it was normal for the energy to disappear.

Fortunately, she still understood this. Recharging only required a bottle of S-class energy liquid.

It's just a bit expensive, costing 50,000 points per bottle.

It probably lasts a month.

Lin Wei bought a bottle of energy liquid in the system mall and then found a safe place to park.

You have to get out of the car to see the charging area.

At the front of the car.

Seeing Lin Wei stop the car, everyone in the car looked at her in confusion.