149

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 149: Ferocious Beast Totem

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Everyone on the flying boat could only worry at this moment, but seeing the ghosts being taken into the soul mirrors by Lin Wei one by one, smiles appeared on everyone's faces.

"The boss is still awesome, so many ghosts have been taken care of!"

Li Yang looked at Lin Wei who was on the ground with a calm face, his face full of admiration for her.

"Of course, Sister Weiwei is number one in the world."

What the little flatterer Zhao Mengmeng loves to hear most is when someone praises her sister Weiwei.

Lin Wei put all the ghosts into the soul mirror, jumped up, and landed smoothly on the deck of the flying boat. Looking at the incompetent and furious sacrificial witch below who kept pulling the chains, she felt a little irritated inexplicably.

"Qingying, can you see the formation next to the sacrificial witch now?"

They were now on top of the altar, with an unobstructed view of everything below.

Qingying nodded and observed carefully.

No one else bothered, and there was only the sound of the sharks chewing food on the deck.

"It should be a teleportation array, but it has been damaged, and it is a one-way teleportation. Someone should have teleported from here to another place, and the teleportation array was automatically destroyed. There is a restriction array next to the teleportation array. It should be used to trap the sacrificial witch.

"This mage array is so powerful. The teleportation array he sets up is very different from ordinary teleportation arrays, and he can trap such a powerful sacrificial witch. His strength is terrifying."

Qingying's face was solemn. Although he was a disciple of the formation inheritance, his formation level was not too high. He had a lot of theoretical knowledge, but had not practiced it.

"I'll see if I can bring in the sacrificial witch."

Lin Wei's hand holding the soul mirror tightened. To be honest, she wasn't too sure. She always felt that this sacrificial witch was different from other soul bodies.

"Sister Weiwei, be careful!"

Zhao Mengmeng looked at her with some worry. This sacrificial witch looked too scary.

Lin Wei nodded, touched her head to express comfort, then jumped off the flying boat and came to a distance of less than five meters from the sacrificial witch.

He chanted the incantation to activate the soul mirror, and in an instant, the soul mirror was surrounded by purple runes. This was something that had never happened before.

The sacrificial witch was not immediately taken into the soul mirror, but showed pain on her face and kept roaring.

She looked at Lin Wei with a hint of fear.

Lin Wei looked happy, there was something exciting!

Everyone could see that the pull between the soul mirror and the sacrificial witch lasted for half an hour, and finally!

The sacrificial witch broke away from the chains and was sucked into the soul mirror. The soul mirror shook violently and almost fell out of her hands. Lin Wei quickly held it with both hands and threw it into the system backpack.