97

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 97 The Wood Realm is Opening

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

The mining operation was in full swing, but Lin Wei's throat was about to burst.

"Ah ah ah ah ah!!!!"

Finally arriving at the place, Lin Wei was hunched over, with a disheveled look on her face, and couldn't stop vomiting.

Yoyo jumped on Lin Wei's back, jumping up and down.

"Yo yo yo."

"You still laugh at me!"

"Is this considered dizzy?"

The thing is like this, Lin Wei thought that nothing would happen here, so she thought about going back to the base. However, Yoyo said that it could take her back, so Yoyo directly tore apart the space and took Lin Wei through it. space channel.

Then, she did it.

【Ha ha ha ha! You are too cowardly. 】

Lin Wei rolled her eyes, even the system laughed at her.

The world has finally changed.

After she felt comfortable, she straightened up with her hands on her hips, only to realize that she had come to a strange place.

She was certain that this was not somewhere in the base.

"Hey, your positioning is not very accurate. It's still dozens of miles away."

Lin Wei looked at the system navigation and saw that she was still dozens of miles away from the base, and judging from the situation, she had gone too far.

"Yo."

The little guy drooped his head, looking aggrieved.

Lin Wei smiled helplessly and rubbed its soft silver-white hair. What could she do? Anyway, she didn't want to experience it again. She should rest for a while before going back.

She took out a bottle of water, rinsed her mouth, and drank.

"Shashasha..."

Suddenly, a strange sound sounded, causing goosebumps all over her body.

Not long after, her pupils suddenly dilated.

She was surrounded.

I saw dark mutant snakes all around, and these mutant snakes all had sharp barbs on their bodies.

Vomiting red apricots, she stared at Lin Wei.

Lin Wei picked up Youyou and quickly took off to get away from here. Just two meters away from the ground, her legs were suddenly wrapped by a strong force, and she fell to the ground uncontrollably.

She felt like her internal organs had almost moved out of place, and a stream of blood flowed from her mouth.

I'm going, it hurts like hell!

But she didn't have time to wipe away the blood. Instead, she got up in fear, her whole body tense.

I saw a huge black python appearing in the center of countless mutated black snakes, which was dozens of feet long. The snake body was extremely thick. A pair of pale golden pupils stared deeply at the prey that was within easy reach.