54

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 54: Fire and rock falling from the sky

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Lin Wei felt a little uneasy. The fire on the opposite side illuminated the darkness. The forest was on fire!

She could even hear the screams of the mutated beasts and the tremors of the earth caused by their running.

【Ding! Trigger a new task: Build a rock fire training pool. The main construction material is: red fire stone. 】

【Ding! Obtain the rock fire training pool technical formula, obtain the red fire stone purification formula, obtain the S-level smelting furnace ×1, obtain the rock fire gloves ×1, and obtain the rock fire glove formula ×1. 】

Rock fire training pool: After purifying red flint into liquid and eliminating substances harmful to the human body, you can use the rock fire pool to practice fire abilities.

Rock fire pools are divided into ten levels, rated according to the dilution purity of the rock fire liquid.

Low-level fire cultivators correspond to low-level rock fire pools, and those with primary fire powers are not allowed to enter.

If you want to smelt red flint, you need to use an S-level smelting furnace, and if you want to pick up red flint on the ground, you need rock fire gloves.

Its really one link after another, one link after another.

However, this rock fire pool is specially designed for fire power users.

Many tenants who were very alert also came out to check the situation.

As soon as they arrived, they saw Lin Wei standing next to a flame.

Lin Wei ignored them. She put on the rock fire gloves and picked up the four red fire stones in the base. If you want to carry this thing, you can only rely on space superpowers. Other bags and the like, even just The iron box has to have a hole to put it in.

Fortunately, the system backpack can also be placed.

The stone is held in the rock fire glove, but the flame is still not extinguished. It is really amazing.

After repairing several buildings that had been smashed with holes, she looked at the fire outside in a daze. The flames were so strange that there was no way to extinguish them. Even if she wanted to put out the fire, she was powerless.

Dong Dawei looked at everything in front of him with some horror: "Boss Lin, what is this?"

"I won't be able to tell for a while. I'll give you a unified explanation on the tenant channel later. Go back first. I don't know if a few rocks will suddenly fall. It's safest to be in the room."

"You too, please go back first."

"Okay, let's go back first."

Dong Dawei nodded, as long as the room was safe.

Seeing this, everyone else also went back.

Lin Wei saw them all leaving and returned to the room.

Many people were awakened by the light outside.

Looking at the blazing fire outside, I couldn't help but start discussing it in the tenant channel.

[What's going on? There's a fire in the forest outside. 】