66

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 66 Injured

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

She took out a baseball bat and tried to smash the vines, but found that the vines were as strong as iron.

"Oh my gosh, there must be dozens of people imprisoned here. I'm afraid there are more than one person imprisoned in this place."

Li Yang couldn't help but sigh, and then tried hard to clear away the vines wrapped around the cage, but found that it was impossible.

What kind of vine is this? How can it be so strong!

Yang Chen's lightning strike also had no effect.

Zhao Mengmeng tried to bite it, but it still didn't work.

"Sister Weiwei, I feel a very strong scent of the same kind on this vine. That person should have wood-type powers."

Lin Wei was anxious. If it was the half-corpse vine, its power was at the fourth level. Of course her third-level baseball bat would have no effect.

She spent 10 million points from the system mall to buy a cold weapon, a sixth-level meteorite knife. The low-level weapon is of little use because she is not level enough. The weapon can be balanced with her level. balanced gap.

According to reports, this knife can cut through meteorites.

The knife was very heavy, but fortunately she was strong enough and could barely hold it.

This time, the vine was split open with one stroke of the knife.

Lin Wei opened the cage and took out her mother and Xiaoyu one by one. There were four people in this cage, all of them unconscious. The other two were tenants in the base, Deng Hong and Cao Wenxuan.

"Mom, Xiaoyu, wake up!"

Lin Wei shook their bodies, but they showed no signs of waking up. Their vital signs were obviously stable, so why did they remain unconscious.

It looked like some kind of medicine had been used.

Lin Wei bought a few bottles of antidote in the system mall, took them out and fed them to her mother first.

Then he fed it to Xiaoyu, but I dont know if it was of any use. He also fed antidote to Deng Hong and Cao Wenxuan.

After a while, my mother opened her eyes, her eyes full of confusion.

"Weiwei? Where am I?"

Zhou Shuhua felt much more at ease when she saw Lin Wei so close. Then she looked at her surroundings and was startled.

"Why are there so many cages?"

"Mom! You scared me to death!"

Lin Wei almost cried with joy and hugged her mother tightly.

Immediately afterwards, Lin Yu and others also woke up.

The sound of leather shoes clattering sounded. Lin Wei looked up and saw a tall figure walking over in the light and shadow.

He walked very slowly, but it gave people a strong sense of oppression, especially those in the cage. They seemed to be afraid of this person, and they all huddled together, seeking comfort.

"It's that person!"

Zhao Mengmeng was also a little scared, but she still stood in front of Lin Wei in an attempt to protect Lin Wei and others.