This creativity is already equivalent to her superpower.

But, second level?

Didn't she just get it?

So she asked the system.

[What stage is the copy in? What stage will it be after copying. 】

Make a fortune.

Lin Wei couldn't wait to experiment with the power of creativity.

She tried to use her creativity to create a dog, and the next moment, a strange-shaped dog appeared in the living room.

No, this is too ugly.

A strange-looking dog with dull eyes and no charm.

"Go and bring it back."

Lin Wei threw a paper ball by the door.

The strange-looking dog walked slowly to the door, held the paper ball in its mouth, came to Lin Wei, and dropped the paper ball at her feet.

"Yam, why is this different from what I thought?"

[You are not yet proficient, and your level is low, so you dont have enough energy in your body. You have to reserve energy. 】

"Energy, using crystal nuclei?"

There is no corresponding crystal core for her.

[Crystal nuclei can be used, as can other things with energy. 】

"Is there anything else with energy? What is it?"

[You have to find out for yourself. Whats the point of me saying it? 】

Lin Wei pouted: "This ugly thing won't always exist, right?"

[How is it possible? You are only at level 2, and the things you create can only last for ten minutes at most. And this defective one, look, it wont disappear. 】

Lin Wei looked down and saw that the strange-looking dog had indeed disappeared, as if it had never appeared before.

Since it would disappear, she had no worries, so she kept practicing.

In the end, I got a corgi that although not good-looking, is still decent.

But they are not very flexible.

Feeling a little tired, Lin Wei went to bed directly after washing up.

Early the next morning, she remembered her two pets. She yawned and went downstairs to the restaurant to eat. Then she took Da Zhuang and Bai Xue to the newly unlocked area three, the Mutated Zoo.

She planned to let Da Zhuang and Bai Xue, which was the name she gave the termite queen, live in a mutant zoo. This mutant zoo was similar to the animal husbandry park.

All can be fed automatically.

It occupies a relatively wide area, with a thousand acres of land. When you walk in, you will see endless grassland. If you choose to move in a mutant beast in the background, it will automatically build a territory suitable for the mutant beast to live in based on the mutant beast's growth environment, preferences, etc.

Different from ordinary zoos, there are no restrictions on mutant beasts here.

Da Zhuang can run around without restraint.

An underground palace was also customized for the queen ant.

Lin Wei's eyes were sparkling. When she had time, she could catch more mutated beasts, put them on with control collars, and hold a war pet auction on a regular basis.

Even if the mutant beast controlled by her is sold to a tenant, the final control is still in her hands, which is equivalent to permanently renting it to the tenant.

In this way, you won't be afraid of causing trouble in the future.

Very feasible!

Moreover, after removing the control collar, the mutant beast can regain its freedom.

"Okay, you two just live in there."

After saying goodbye to Da Zhuang and Bai Xue, Lin Wei returned home and looked at Meng Meng who was still sleeping.

Then he came to the sofa and sat down, opened the construction function, zoomed in on area 2, and unlocked the greening of the community under several buildings currently occupied by people, as well as fitness equipment.

We have stocked the supermarket. Because there are more people now, there are a lot more goods in the supermarket.

And she now has enough points to restock.

Very useful F+ level armor that can resist any attack from zombies of level one and below.

The price was 4,000 points per piece, and she purchased ten pieces.

F+ grade baseball bat, one for one thousand points, twenty on the shelves.

One bottle of purification potion costs two hundred points, and thirty bottles are on the shelves.

One wishing stone costs 200 points, and ten are available.

Fresh milk, eggs, duck eggs, goose eggs, fresh chicken...

As soon as the goods arrived, they were immediately robbed.

Li Tao squeezed through the crowd, holding a dark stone and said depressedly: "I'll go, these people are moving too fast, I'll just grab a stone, what's this?"

Zhou Rui looked at the explanation above: "The wishing stone: if you make a wish on it, you have a chance to get good things in the paradise base."

He Qingqing frowned: "Make a wish? It's useless. I've already grabbed two hundred points. Taozi should give it a try."

Li Tao nodded, thought about it and said, "I make a wish. I want the black baseball bat in Sister Lin Wei's hand."

His eyes became dull, startling the two people beside him.

Zhou Rui poked Li Tao's baby cheek and said, "What's wrong?"

After the sluggishness, ecstasy followed.

A very familiar voice just sounded in his mind, and he knew that it was a customer service-like existence in Tian Kali.

[Congratulations to tenant Li Tao for successfully making a wish and receiving a D-class baseball bat worth 20,000 points! 】

The original value was 10,000 points, but what was given to the tenants was her selling price.

And this message was also pinned to the top of the tenant channel.

The tenants were furious.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top