"Let's go!"

Seeing that Lin Wei was still stunned on the spot, Wang Yi hugged the leader's thigh tightly and yelled.

The corners of Lin Wei's mouth twitched. Why did it feel like she was acting in a love drama?

Still kind of bloody.

She was too lazy to talk nonsense and simply knocked down the two nearest big men by surprise.

Desperate, she fights without any psychological burden.

"ah!"

With a "click", the man closest to her was hit in the crook of the leg with a baseball bat, and the sound of broken bones sounded together with his screams.

He was so painful that he couldn't stand and knelt on the ground. He hugged his legs and started twitching.

After one hit, another one hit the waist of a man with a pockmarked face next to him. The pockmarked man reacted quickly and stretched out his hand to grab the baseball bat, but the force directly shattered the bones of his hand.

The pain in his pockmarked face was heartbreaking. He clearly felt that his hand bones were broken, and now it was the end of the world. The hospital there, his life was over! A useless person is destined to be abandoned!

He became fierce and with hatred in his eyes endured the pain and kicked Lin Wei, while dodging Lin Wei's attack.

Wang Yi was stunned to see this...

The others immediately put themselves on guard. Logically speaking, with their bodies, even if they were hit by a baseball bat, it would only hurt a little, and they would definitely not have the ability to fight zombies.

This is so fucking evil.

Lin Wei felt a little pressured. It was a sneak attack just now, but now she was facing it head-on. She felt a little powerless.

It seems that if there is a chance, I have to study hard and learn the moves.

Fortunately, the power of this D-class baseball bat is unparalleled in the early stage.

Several big men attacked her. Lin Wei dodged left and right, but was still hit in the arm. She grinned and waved the baseball bat, and then stepped back some distance.

Lin Wei directly released the S-class tank, and then directed Karl to hit people.

Even if she didn't get in the car, she could still control Carl. This empty abandoned parking lot couldn't help her too much.

The sudden appearance of the behemoth attracted everyone's attention, and Lin Wei took the opportunity to hit Mazi on the back of the face with a stick, causing Mazi to rush forward uncontrollably.

His bones were broken again.

He fell to the ground with a look of pain on his face, the pain in his fingers and his heart, plus the pain in his back, he couldn't bear it anymore.

"ah!"

A big man was hit by a chariot and crushed into a pulp.

Lin Wei has no psychological burden of killing people at all. These people's sins are serious and unforgivable.

Everyone else watched in horror as the unmanned black car crashed towards them like a terrifying prehistoric beast.

The leading man was almost hit, so he pulled the person next to him and threw him into the chariot, thus escaping his life.

What a hell.

Lin Wei took the opportunity to lift Wang Yi up, then asked Karl to open the door, quickly threw Wang Yi into the car, and followed in.

Seeing this, the leading man stretched his leg directly into the car and was about to get in. However, the next second, his leg was neatly cut off by a cold light.

"ah!"

The leading man fell to the ground, his face instantly losing color.

Lin Wei also smiled mockingly at him.

Just kidding, if no one else is allowed to get on the car except her, the part where it came up will have to be broken off.

She kicked the severed limb off the car in disgust.

After the car door closed, Wang Yi still looked dumbfounded. It was really shocking.

Is their Chinese technology already so good?

Self-driving cars already exist, but this is the first time he has seen one.

"Wang Yi, could you please tell me why they want to kill you?"

"Sorry, I have no comment."

Wang Yi looked apologetic

"this"

"Just call me Lin Wei."

"Okay, hello Lin Wei, I have a request for your help. Can you help me?"

"You tell me and I'll listen."

"These people are all wanted criminals, with dozens of lives on their hands. If we just leave like this, they will still harm others. Can we use this to punish them on the spot?"

Lin Wei squinted her eyes and probably guessed the identity of this person.

"Karl, hit everyone present."

【Locking target】

The remaining three big men all looked at the car that crashed towards them with despairing expressions.

Everything calmed down after a few seconds.

Lin Wei looked calm, but her heart was actually beating very fast.

Mud horse, so exciting.

Then she looked at Wang Yi, who was lying on the seat with a weak face and was dying.

This man is dying.

[A weak life form has been detected in the car. Do you want to open the treatment cabin? 】

! !

Lin Wei's mouth opened wide, and she once again sighed that it was indeed a good thing worth 10 million points.

"Turn on."

The next moment, a hole opened in the middle of the roof of the car, and something like a stretcher was slowly lowered from the top.

Lin Wei picked up Wang Yi with some uncertainty and put him on top.

Then, Wang Yi was taken to the roof of the car. It seemed that there was a layer of space above. No wonder the car was so big.

As the platform is retracted, the position of the roof returns to its original position.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top