Chapter 77: Take a Chance With Me

Moh-wa ends the call, eyes on Hanuel who was also looking at her.

"Name. Now," she demands.

The boy scoffed, "Seriously? We're still talking about who 'my client' is and not the dead student situation at hand?!"

"We're not the fucking police and we're forbidden from getting inside a crime scene without permission so why change the matter at hand?" Moh-wa whispers menacingly, walking closer and closer to Hanuel before yanking him closer with his collar.

"Tell me the name, Hanuel-ssi," she hisses one more time, shaking the boy. "Spit it out."

The boy merely gave her an eye-roll and laughed, "You're not getting anything from me. You gotta at least be more scarrier than that, Hwa."

This somehow ticks her off, "Oh you little—"

A sound of a door bursting open echoed throughout the room, making both school journalists flinch at how aggressive and loud it was. Moh-wa had let go of her hold from Hanuel due to the sudden noise, snapping her head to the source of the commotion only for it to be Kai who had came out of his hiding spot.

And he looked really, really angry.

Even though he had a smile on his face Moh-wa could somehow tell Kai was fuming as he came closer.

"Pardon me, Hwa," Hyuka says softly, giving her a light headpat as he walked passed her making Moh-wa stel away a few inches in the process.

Hanuel frowns at the young Huening who was getting closer to him. "Who—"

"I'm really sorry 'bout his man," Kai said sincerely which made the other male confused.

"What—"

Before Hanuel could even react, Kai had grabbed a fistful of his collar, dragged him and slammed Hanuel against the door of a metal broom closet with so much force that a heavy thud was created and the poor latter was gasping and coughing in pain.

"What the fu—"

"You're testing my patience lately," Kai says, glaring at him with such murderous intent. "

Hanuel's face went ghastly pale, "W-What. . ."

"Who's your client and why're they targeting Choi Soobin?!" Kai bellows, shaking the poor male by the collar.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," Hanuel squeaks, eyes shaking.

"Don't give me that bullshit," Kai hisses, eyes boring into Hanuel's soul. "Give me the name, Kim."

"I-I don't know," Hanuel whispers, gasping in pain as Kai slams him against the locker once more.

"The name," Kai demands, his eyes widening threateningly. "Now."

The murderous glare from Kai felt like a snake coiling around his body, Hanuel felt like he couldn't breathe; heart pounding in fear and panic.

"I don't know! I swear, I only got a call and they told me to target Choi Soobin for a scandal in exchange for money. That's all I know please let me go!" Hanuel cries.

He was getting on Kai's nerves, somehow the brown haired male wants to choke him but that would pretty much ruin his image as a good and just student. But as a role model, he shouldn't let anyone hurt his friends.

So Hyuka throws him to the ground, "I'll comeback for more questions tomorrow. And if you don't answer my questions. . ." he began, crouching down to Hanuel's level. "I'll torture it right out of you," he threatens, showing him a rare sinister smirk.