Chapter 18: Roller Skating with a chance of Pick-locking

Their long staring competition was abruptly interrupted as they heard the scream, snapping their heads to where it came from.

It came from outside.

Looking at each other once more. Beomgyu smirked, "I guess our date has been interrupted Taehyun-ah."

The blonde rolled his eyes. "How many times do I have to tell you that it's not a date!"

Beomgyu ignored the younger's statement and stood up from his seat and dashed outside the ice cream cafe, and Taehyun followed suite.

Once they were outside the cafe, the two boys noticed a large group of people surrounding a certain spot near a restaurant that was adjacent to the ice cream cafe they were at. They could hear shouts and screams at the center, which made them more curious.

"I hate you!"

"Oh yeah?! Well I hate you more!"

Together, the two boys sped to the said direction. Squishing their bodies to get to the possible crime scene. As they reached the center, the two youngsters saw a guy and a lady. They were yelling and fighting with each other, not noticing the attention they were drawing to themselves.

"Oh won't you look at that? Here I thought it was someone who saw a dead body but it turned out to be a couple doing their dramatic break-up scene," Beomgyu clicked his tongue, feeling rather disappointed.

"How are you sure that they'll break up?" Taehyun asked.

"It's as clear as crystals, Tae. And any second now the girl will say the iconic 'I'm breaking up with you!' line and walk out----

And in a split second, Beomgyu, was unexpectedly hit by a purple purse straight on the face. Due to the sudden contact, the brunette was left in shock as the purse fell on his hands. His face stung a bit, his glasses tilted to the other side as he blinked. Trying to process to what the bloody hell just happened.

"I'm breaking up with you!" the girl shouted as she walked towards Beomgyu, snatching her purse from his grasp and walked passed him, bumping his shoulder.

"Fine with me!" her now ex-boyfriend replied, walking towards the opposite direction.

When the now exes have walked out, everyone who was watching went back to what they were doing previously.

Taehyun looked over to his hyung who was still in shock.

"Hyung? You okay?" he asked, the blonde knew he wasn't. But since he wanted to annoy him, he needed to.

The older sighed, taking off his glasses. "Tell me sweetcheeks, after being hit by a purse that was filled with lipstick, a phone, a hand-mirror, and a hair comb. Do you think I'm 'okay' with that, huh?"

Taehyun pursed his lips and shook his head, trying to surpass his urge to giggle.

"I might as well file a complain about this Amusement Park because of the violence that had happen a minute ago."

This time, Taehyun burst into a giggling fit. "Do you really think they would accept your complain?!"

"Well--- I'm the son of the main head security of the government. So they'd have no choice but to do what I say," Beomgyu said plainly, accompanying it with a shrug.

"Oh so your gonna use that card I see."

"If I have to."

Taehyun snapped his head towards his hyung. "Wait, you were serious about it?"

Beomgyu ignored his question and fished out his phone. Tapping some digits on the device, he was about to press the call button when the young male snatched it away from his hand.