Chapter 56: Doors

"You make it sound so dramatic, I swear," Hyuka comments, and Moh-wa earned a glare from Soobin.

"This is the results of him spending too much time with you," he says, pointing an accusing finger at the latter beside the young Huening.

Moh-wa merely shrugged, "Is it my fault that he likes my company? Plus why am I to blame?! For all we know he picked it up from Beomgyu!"

The aforementioned male shot her an offended look. "I did not teach him that!"

"Dunno 'bout that," Moh-wa counters. "I mean it's giving Beomgyu energy."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes, "Can we just pick a door? We're wasting time!"

There were three doors infront of them that all had the same colors.

"Well then me and Hwa will be taking the first door!" Hyuka announces, grabbing Moh-wa by the wrist and dragged her towards the door that was on the left.

"Watch it, I'm wearing heels!" Moh-wa hissed, almost stumbling when Hyuka dragged her.

Hyuka flashed her a sheepish smile, "Hehe sorry Hwa."

"Be careful you two!" Yeonjun yells, earning a thumbs up from the two kids before entering the door.

As the door closed with a click of a lock, the four males tensed.

"Was it... supposed to be locked right after?" Taehyun asked, eyes on Beomgyu.

"Yup," Soobin answers, glancing at the younger male, "Just so the players don't chicken out."

Beomgyu rolls his eyes, "Stop scaring my date with your self-made assumptions Soobin-hyung."

He then glances at Taehyun.

"To be honest Taehyun-ah, we don't know. But this perhaps maybe another new addition to the game. Decelis always makes sure that their games don't stay constant to prevent any leaks for people to get advantages. Because where's the fun in that?"

"Shouldn't you have told Hyuka and Hwa about this earlier?" Yeonjun spoke eyeing the door where the two kids went in.

"Those two are smart enough to understand the situation," Soobin says and Beomgyu nods.

"That's right, but let's set them aside for now. Those two are grown kids, they can protect themselves," Beomgyu utters.

Taehyun sweatdropped. "Seriously show some concern for those two for once."

"But I do show them my concern," the brunette counters. "I've already told them the overview of what the game is and its brief history, they're mostly armed with knowledge so if I were you I wouldn't worry so much—"

Yeonjun smacks Beomgyu on the head, a bit too hard that made the poor boy yelp an 'ow' from his lips.

"Goodness Beomgyu with that explanation you're giving it's making me more anxious for those two!" Yeonjun says.

"Hyung they'll be fine—"

"Well yeah but unlike you and Soobin, you guys already experienced this. Me and Taehyun are at an advantage because we have you two but what about Hwa and Hyuka?!" Yeonjun exclaims already feeling anxious about the thought of those two grown kids walking unaware of what lies on their paths.

"Jun," Soobin calls out, holding Yeonjun by his chin as he gently made the older male fsce him. "I understand that you're worried about them, but I assure you nothing scary will happen. We know the hotel won't do anything that could possibly harm their guests."

Yeonjun looks at him hopefully. "You promise?"

The vice president nods, he cups Yeonjun's cheeks and gave him an assuring smile, "You have my word."

Beomgyu gave them a disturbed look.

"Me and Tyun will be taking the door on the right," the brunette informs them, taking Taehyun by the hand.

"You two continue whatever's going on your mind—"

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT I WAS MERELY REASSURING HIM—"

"Mm-hmm," Beomgyu hums blankly before looking at Taehyun. "Let's go Taehyun-ah."

"Uh, wait hyung—" before Taehyun could even finish, he was being dragged by Beomgyu into the right door.

As they heard the door shut, Yeonjun and Soobin looks at each other.

"Guess that leaves us with the middle one then," Soobin utters with a smile as he extends his hand for Yeonjun to take.

The secretary chuckles, taking a hold of Soobin's hand. "I mean Beomgyu did take the last door."

As smile graced the vice presidents' lips as he stared at his lover, "I don't mind, as long as your with me." he said.

Holding Yeonjun's hand a bit tighter.

+×+

On the other hand...

Kai and Moh-wa could not believe what the first door had in store for them.

"Uh... why are we in a garden?"

___________________________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter:)

Ps. Sorry for the wait y'all school drained the heck out of me😭

-Ria