Chapter 44: you can crack it, but not literally

At an early day in his brother's dorm, Beomgyu finds himself staring at the ceiling. It was nothing special, it only had a creme white color and also due to the fact that it was very plain.

Soon he hears a door creak accompanied by heavy footsteps and a soft slam of the door.

"Floor's cold, wear socks hyung," Beomgyu spoke eyes now on his laptop.

"The cold doesn't bother me Gyu, don't worry about it," Soobin says.

The younger male scoffs, "I don't care just put some socks on, you know you get cold so easily."

"Correction, I used to get cold easily. When we were kids," Soobin says.

Beomgyu lets out a sigh, "You are so stubborn and it's getting annoying hyung."

"Good, at least you know where you got yours from," Soobin commented and Beomgyu gave him an offended look.

"Do you want me to call Yeonjun?" a satisfied smile made its way towards Beomgyu's lips as he saw the expression of his brother's face morphed into fear.

Beomgyu scoffed haughtily, "That's what I thought. Though I'm still surprised of what you guys did, very unlike you." he adds.

Taking his phone when it lit up which meant the brunette got a message. A smile morphed onto lips as he read it.

"Tyunnie messaged me."

Soobin rolled his eyes as he saw that fond little smile Beomgyu had on his face.

"Never imagined you getting so giddy just by a text, you barely even reply to mine," the older male comments.

"That's because you're boring," Beomgyu retorts.

Soobin rose a brow, "And Taehyun's not?"

"Obviously."

The older male scoffs in disbelief, "I can't with you."

"You sound like you missed one word, care to complete it dear brother?"

Soobin lets out a frustrated sigh while he pinched his nose bridge and closes his eyes.

"Waah, Choi Beomgyu I swear I hope your future child doesn't get your attitude. Your poor spouse will literally give you divorce papers right on the spot," he mutters, tone tired as if he was so done with his dongsaeng.

"I could say the same thing to you, I hope your future kid takes from Yeonjun 'cause if they inherite your attitude dear brother then good luck to them if they ever find a good someone to date." Beomgyu retorts, now facing his older brother.

"Well then I'll say the same thing to your future child Gyu. If they have your blunt and sharp tongue then it'll be hard for them to have any friends! Poor child!"

"Well at least my future kid speaks the truth! Maybe even protect themselves from fake people and prevent backstabbing. What about your kid huh? What're you gonna teach them hyung? Politics?!"

Soobin scoffed, "I'm not that horrible of a father to teach them politics. I'll teach them law so they'll know how to push their way out from trouble using logic and know what law to recite to a certain offense done by their attackers. What about you Gyu? What're you gonna teach your child? How to do an autopsy?"

"Just so you know hyung I'm not that idiotic of a dad to teach them on how to do an autopsy. I'll teach my kid deduction, that way they'll find out who is who if ever someone gets jealous and decides to sabotage them because of how smart my child is!" Beomgyu retorts.

As the two brothers continued to argue, they failed to notice Kai who just entered Soobin's dorm room. Eyes blinking cutely as he confusingly stared at the two males.

"Uh... hyungs?" the youngest calls out but the two boys were still arguing.

"How dare you-"

"Oh I dare-"

"HYUNGS!" Kai shrieks, finally earning the two Chois' attention.

"Seriously, early in the morning and you two argue! And what's this about you two shouting about what your future child can and could do?! You guys haven't even married anyone!" Hyuka says.

The two Choi brothers then pointed at each other before saying in unison.

"He started it."

Kai gave them a weird look, "I swear my only advice to your future spouses is good luck."

+×+

"All set!" Moh-wa chirps, zipping her bookbag before getting up from her seat and out the classroom.

The latter was in an unusual good mood today, all smiley. Maybe a bit too smiley that can be classified as dangerously suspicious.

On her way outside the building, a hand suddenly wrapped itself around her arm. Pulling her inside of an empty classroom before she could even react.

"Where arw the papers, Jung," a familiar voice hissed.

"And I should give you those papers because?" Moh-wa spoke, dusting the dirt of her gray skirt. "Just so you know Alex those papers were given to me and were assigned to me. What makes you think I'll ever give them to you?"

"And why not? I've been on the newspaper committee way longer than you. Surely I fit into your trust standards." Alex says smugly, crossing his arms.

"Actually no, you don't fit. Infact you're at the lowest of the low on my trust list," Moh-wa answers.

"How funny our co-journalists trusts me very much." he said.

"But I don't," Moh-wa spats walking towards the male before harshly pulling his necktie. Eyes were looking straight into the boy's eyes in a deadly manner.

"And that means you won't get it."

Hwa then slowly releases her grip from Alex's necktie, the deadly look she had was gone in a snap. Eyes soft, as if it wasn't going to kill anyone and an innocent smile was carved on her lips.

"Okay?"

_______________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter:)

-Ria