Chapter 9: Obsessed

Four days have passed after Taehyun's encounter with that mysterious figure. And ever since then, his so-called admirer stopped giving him notes. And Taehyun couldn't be more thankful, he didn't wanna receive any notes anymore because of the last one he received.

So you could say it was a pretty peaceful day.

The blonde male was laying on their mini-living room's couch. He was reading a certain book he bought back in Busan, while Beomgyu was with his brother. The blonde doesn't know why but every saturday his hyung would leave their dorm around 9 o'clock in the morning to meet up with his brother. But Taehyun finds it sweet though, his dormmate bonding with his older sibling.

Though Beomgyu wouls strongly deny it. Saying that 'it's part of the tradition of being a Choi' or whatever. But Taehyun thinks that the older was only making up excuses.

Feeling boredom creep up through his veins. Taehyun lowered the book down to his lap as he averted his attention to their wall clock.

10:36 P.M.

It read, Taehyun let out a sigh. Beomgyu should probably be own his way to the dorms right now, seeing that the older would be home at exactly 10:46 on saturdays.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Snapping his head to the door, Taehyun stiffened.

He knew it wasn't his dormmate, Beomgyu would never knock four times in a row. The older would usually do three soft yet firm knocks, not four loud and harsh ones. But Taehyun shook those thoughts away, and lazily. The blonde male got up from the couch and dragged himself to the door.

He grabbed the doorknob and twisting it as he leaned to open the door. "Yes? Who is it–"

But when he swung the door open completely, Taehyun was greeted by nothing but a medium sized box on the doorstep. The blonde slightly tilted his head as he stared at the box.

"A box?" Taehyun blurted out curiously.

However, Taehyun spotted a small card that had his very own name printed in it.

To: Kang Taehyun

The younger looked from left to right, hoping to spot a delivery guy. But there was none, Taehyun was confused, did he order something without knowing? But that's not Taehyun, he would never forget something. What about Beomgyu? Well, his hyung maybe stupid at times but he wasn't forgetful.

Sighing, Taehyun lifted the box and went inside his shared dorm. Once he had entered, he used his foot to close the door. Taehyun took a beeline to his room, and  placed the box on his study table.

"I wonder what's in it?" the blonde male wondered. Because judging by its weight when he lifted it, it was light that held a bit of weight in it.

"Well... I guess there's only one way to find out," Taehyun grabbed a cutter that was in his pencil holder and began untapping the box. After getting rid of the tape, Taehyun slowly opened the box and his eyes widen as he slowly stumbled back. A horrified gasp escaped his lips.

The box had stolen pictures of Beomgyu, they were all tattered and ripped, right in the middle of his face with a cutter. Some were even written with red dried paint which had the word 'kill' on it.

What was going on? Is somebody trying to harm his dormmate?

Letting out a shaky sigh, Taehyun stepped closer to the box. The edges of the carboard had blotches and flicks of red, every picture of his hyung. Whether he was smiling or not, was ripped, tattered and crumpled.

But there was one photo that wasn't ruined. Taehyun reached for it shakily, but once he saw the picture. He felt his knees weaken and tears prickled his eyes, it was a picture of him and his hyung. The two of them were smiling and laughing while holding ice cups. The picture had also dried crimson liquid, but it wasn't paint.