Chapter 6: Explain

It was a rather peaceful walk back to the dorms. No honks from the usual noisy cars, only the sound are the tires as they drive smoothly. Must be because there was no traffic jam around the area. Lucky for them.

As the two boys reached the dormitory, they took the stairs and went straight to their shared dorm. Once they entered the room, none of the two utter a word. It was somewhat awkward, because these two never ran out of topic to talk about. Whether it was about school, their favorite band or just nonsense.

"Sooo~" Taehyun sung nervously as he fiddled his fingers. Breaking the silence.

"Care to explain?" he asked unsurely.

Beomgyu let out an amused chuckle. "Why so eager sweetcheeks?"

"Because..... B-Because I wanna know more about you, hyung." Taehyun blurted out which made the younger cover his mouth. He didn't mean to say it out loud!

"You wanna know more about me?" Beomgyu rose a brow, a sly smirk gracing his lips.

"W-Wait that sounded wrong. U-Uhm.... I was just... curious about you hyung. Wa-wait that sounds weird... uhh."

'Oh my god Taehyun get a grip of yourself. Stop stuttering!'

"I-I get it Tae, I get it. God you're so cute when you ramble and stutter," Beomgyu chuckled amusingly, walking towards the younger and pinched the blonde's cheek.

"Say that again and I'll slice your tongue," Taehyun hissed, his aura became icy and his eyes were giving the older a deathly glare before slapping Beomgyu's hand away from his cheeks. "I'mma change my clothes, I'll be back." And with that, Taehyun stomped into his room. Leaving a smirking Beomgyu on their little living room.

The thing that Beomgyu finds so intriguing about his dormmate was how Taehyun can quickly change from being a cute adorable squirrel, to a sassy and moody teenager. He was just..... so unpredictable to him, something the brunette rarely finds from the people he knew and met. Taehyun was like a complex puzzle, so unpredictable and unexpected. He can be sassy and cold, yet sweet and caring at the same time. Maybe that's why Beomgyu didn't scare him away like his previous dormmates.

Or maybe there was something more than that?

His thoughts were cut off when he saw Taehyun emerged from his room. The blonde haired male was now clad in a pair of black sweatpants and a white sweater that was too big for him with sweater-paws, his big doe-y eyes were staring at the older which made him look cuter. It made Beomgyu have this urge to coo at him, Taehyun just looked so small and tiny!

The older male graced him a smile and gently patted the space of the couch beside him. Taehyun obediently walked over to the couch and sat beside the older, his doe eyes looking at the brunette with a questioning expression. Beomgyu shifted his position and was know facing the younger. "Now, what do you wanna know Hyun-ah? Everything?"

"Everything," Taehyun said directly as he nodded.

Beomgyu shook his head at Taehyun's eagerness as he let out an airy laugh. "Alright then, everything it is."

The brunette shifted into a much comfortable position before taking a deep breath. "It all started when my mom took my brother and I to her work place. I was around 7 at that time, and my brother was 8. Our dad was a Lieutenant Commander of the Army-

"Wait your dad's a Lieutenant?!" Taehyun cut off.

"Yup, he's and also the head of the main security of the government-

"Wait really?!" the blonde interrupted again.

"Yes really, now why don't you let me finish my story before I kiss you senselessly Taehyun-ah." Beomgyu smirked mischievously.