Chapter 52: An Invitation to a Ball

Taehyun walks around the campus where he finds a lot of Valentine booths scattered across the grounds. The color of red, white and pink filled his eyes; which were quite the standard color pallete for the said occasion.

Although Valentine's day was three days ago, the student body decided to hold the activities on the day after the occasion.

"Wow, there's so much going on today," he murmurs to himself, checking the booths that were present.

There was a Jail booth, a marriage booth, Couple shirts and lots more that Taehyun didn't even bother to look at.

The students weren't even dressed in full uniform since they wore shirts as they followed a dress and color code just for the occasion.

-

Red - in a relationship

Green - hoping

Blue - friendzone

Black - anti-romantic

Pink - self love

White - single and contented

Peach - study first

-

And of course there was no harm in not following the color code. But Taehyun thought it was pretty fun so he took out his favorite peach shirt to wear.

It's not like Taehyun liked Valentine's, but maybe he does because of the activities and how it managed to bring some students into their love eras. He never really participated in the activities, but Taehyun was content of being one of the witnesses of the love programme.

It was nice to see young love bloom; even though some of it would wither away, but one couldn't deny that it was as special as it was heartbreaking.

Well, at least to some who think of it as that.

"Never thought you'd went along with this catastrophe of an event, Taehyun-ah," Beomgyu spoke, walking beside the younger boy.

"Why not? It's fun, a very good excuse to not wear my uniform, hehe."

Beomgyu shakes his head and a fond smile made its way to his face, "Not surprised."

Taehyun then notices that his hyung was actually wearing a uniform. "You wore the school uniform," he pointed out.

The older male nods. "That's right, what an amazing deduction Taehyun-ah," he says rather sarcastically.

Rolling his eyes, Taehyun didn't bark back another insult and silently continue walking.

"So what're you doing here? Isn't your club broadcasting love confessions via school radio?" Beomgyu asks, glancing at Taehyun while eyeing a specific booth.

"Yeah, I had the morning shift so I'm free this afternoon after lunch," the younger replies before averting his gaze to Beomgyu. "What about you hyung?"

"We don't have a booth, San-hyung said we'll get distributed to wherever booth that had few manpower," Beomgyu answers. "And hence why I am holding a camera," he held up the said device to Taehyun.

"You got assigned on the photobooth?"

Beomgyu noded. "Yeah, me and—"

"BEOMGYU-HYUNG!"

Taehyun frowns in confusion when he saw the older male flinch and had a rather done look on his face when he heard someone shout his name.

Kai was charging towards Beomgyu with a camera strap around his neck.