Chapter 31: I Found Something!

Note: Guys I'm so sorry for neglecting Sherlock (taegyu) I'm so sorry I accidentally got caught up with my other book and had writer's block I'm so sorry!

"I regret this," Soobin sighs as he stared at the entrance of the Amusement park.

"You sure? I mean, look at your secretary." Beomgyu smirked, nudging his brother.

The raven haired male averted his gaze to Yeonjun who was smiling happily while eyeing the rides of the Amusement Park.

Soobin's gaze lingered a bit on the pink haired male and in a heartbeat their eyes met. Yeonjun flashed him a breathtaking smile before averting his gaze to Taehyun who quickly dragged him towards a booth.

The raven haired vice president softened, as warm smile graced his lips at how Yeonjun looked so happy. If it only took an Amusement park to make his lover maintain such a beautiful smile.

Then he'll give him all the Amusement parks the world could offer.

But Soobin's warm smile slowly faded when he remembered that he couldn't give it all to his lover.

Their relationship was simply a story that was bound to become a tragic one.

A pathetic story that nobody would pay attention to.

A story not worth telling, a love not worth remembering.

He knew that; all too well.

Yet something that Yeonjun had said had made him hope that maybe, just maybe, their scorching love could last.

Not for years nor centuries, but for as long as they wish it could.

"Tsk, you stare at him as if he'll disappear anytime soon." Beomgyu commented, clicking his tongue as he shook his head.

Soobin merely gave him an eye-roll and scoffed, "Well atleast I know how to love someone in that way."

"Love and responsibilities don't mix, they never do," Beomgyu commented.

"That's because love is the responsibility itself, Gyu," Soobin says. "You are responsible for that person's happiness, you would want to do anything and sacrifice everything just to make them smile. You're even responsible for making them cry and jealous; hurt and angry. And you wouldn't like that." he explains.

"Sounds like a sad thing to me. I mean, why should I even be responsible for their happiness? Why should I do anything for them? Why should I sacrifice everything just to be with that person? Why should I be held accountable for making them jealous? I find it confusing, why do people do everything for someone who they merely met or knew for a month or a week and think that it is love which was only a mere infatuation. Why do people do that? Why do humans do that?" Beomgyu bombarded him.

Soobin sighed at his brother's questions that he, himself couldn't even answer.

Because love itself has no real answer.

It has no real explanation, and not even science could decipher how strong love is. We don't have that much knowledge to know how or why we experience feelings like those in cliché romantic movies. And maybe that's why when someone asks you about it in conversations; the word 'I think' and 'I feel' surfaces.

With a scowl, Soobin looks at his brother.

"You ask too many questions little brother."

+×+

"Hyungs! Hyungs!" Kai shrieked happily as he ran towards the four older boys.

Soobin rose a brow at the younger male, "Why so jumpy Hueningie?"

"Because... Because... Because!" Kai squealed, jumping on his toes as he wore his signature smile.

"If you keep on saying 'because' in a redundant manner than I might as well hire a person who's an expert in that field and also to save myself the trouble in deciphering it, no?" Beomgyu says in sarcasm, earning a smack Taehyun as a result.

"C'mon guys, let's here Kai out." Yeonjun suggested, eyes back to the youngest and gave him a smile that told him to speak.

The brunette's eyes lit up and nodded. "Okay, so um... I just recently found out that there was actually a very interesting booth and is actually just limited for today only! And I promise that it's lots of fun!" Kai told them happily.

"Hmm," Beomgyu placed his thumb under his chin. "Define that fun you're talking about Hyuka."

Kai tilted his head, pouting as he was deep in thought. "Well, I checked the sign and all... And it said it was a game for couples and friends..."

Upon hearing the word 'couple' Beomgyu grimaced whilst Soobin had a quite interested gleam in his eyes.

"Nope, you can exclude me in that game of yours. I'll sit by that bench near that tree, adios!" Beomgyu said almost immediately, he was about to walk away when he felt someone grabbing the back of his collar.

"No, you won't," Soobin objected, swinging his brother back to where he was standing minutes ago.

Which was beside Taehyun.

"You don't control me hyung!" Beomgyu argued which resulted a smack from his dorm mate.

"Can you stop being dramatic for once?" Taehyun sighs before turning his attnetion to Kai.

"You where saying Hyuka?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, well actually it isn't really a booth or sumn. But it kinda looks like a haunted house– "

"But Taehyun doesn't like hauntes houses," Beomgyu objects.

"BUT..." Kai says. "It's not actually a haunted house, I mean its a mansion but it leans on a escape kind of game."

"So what you're trying to say is that it's an escape room game?" Taehyun asks.

Kai nodded cheerily. "Yup! But the twist is that we need to find clues and codes and solve riddles to make it to the next level slash room!"

"So basically it's a mystery slash escape room game."

"Yup!"

"Okay..." Beomgyu says. "I'm in."

"Wait really?!" Kai utters, flabbergasted.

"Today's a bit boring anyways, so why not enter that booth. It sounds fun." Beomgyu reasons.

"Says the one who refused a minute ago," Taehyun scoffs.

"Now now guys, c'mon let's just stop arguing and follow Kai, hm?" Soobin suggested.

"We weren't arguing!"

Kai let out a sigh, remembering that he was actually the only one who doesn't have a plus one.

Although he was planning on asking a friend of his. But he received news that the latter was busy with for an upcoming debate.

Though it quite surprised him since his friend wasn't really much of a talker. But then again, the latter could be sometimes driven by the thrill an shyness is forgotten.

Kai let out a sigh.

"I wish Moh-wa was here."

____________________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter:)

-Ria