Chapter 36: Trouble Trouble

Taehyun let out a sigh as he placed down his pen, elbows propped on his table that was provided by the library. He rested his cheek on his palm, staring blankly at his laptop before puffing out another sigh.

Despite the very-eventful night he and Beomgyu saw in here. The latter didn't really have much of a choice to get some peace and quiet. Along with starting his six-thousand word essay.

It had been two days since their hang-out at the amusement park. But now it was back to being a normal student; and part of it was staring at your laptop screen pressing random letters on the keyboard along with a essay topic paper at hand.

Very exciting.

So exciting that Taehyun feels so sleepy by the thought of it.

Lifting his left hand, he covered his mouth as he let out a silent yawn. Taking off his glasses, he stared at the topic paper on his hand. It was to be submitted next week thursday afternoon, which was actually still a bit far.

'I'll just do this tomorrow,' he thought, placing it back on the table.

He let out another yawn once more, maybe staying all night typing three thousand words for the essay wasn't a good thing after all.

'I'll take a short nap, I'm sure Ms. Chu wouldn't mind.' he thought sleepily.

Taehyun folded his arms on the table to at least get comfortable, he placed his head against them and closed his eyes.

'Just a short nap.'

After thirty minutes, Beomgyu found him sleeping peacefully. The latter let out a sigh before instantly feeling the goosebumps as he remembered what he and Taehyun witnessed a few weeks ago.

"Out of all places he just had to sleep in here," Beomgyu sigh, shaking his head.

Walking towards the boy, Beomgyu crouched down to his level and picked up the latter's topic paper. Gently placing it on Taehyun's bookbag, the brunette took a seat besude the sleeping boy. Eyeing Taehyun who was sleeping peacefully.

A smile made its way towards Beomgyu's lips as he reached out to brush Taehyun's bangs. Exposing his sleeping face.

"Gosh Taehyun-ah," Beomgyu chuckled, hand now caressing the blonde's hair; causing Taehyun to slowly open his eyes.

"Hyung?" the boy called, blinking ever so often to clear-out his vision.

"What time did you go to sleep last night?" he whispered, still caressing Taehyun's hair.

With droopy eyes, Taehyun mumbles. "Around 3:40-ish... I think?"

"So you decided to sleep at the library after class."

"No... I was finishin' my essay," Taehyun slurred, feeling a bit sleepy as he let out a yawn.

"If you're sleepy then go back to the dorm. Not sleep in the library and get a backache afterwards." Beomgyu says, gently shaking the sleepy boy. Only to be weakly swatted off by Taehyun.

Sighing, Beomgyu got up and turned off Taehyun's laptop. Of course, not forgetting to save the latter's work before shutting it down. He placed it in the latter's bookbag along with his notebook before slinging it around his shoulder.

"Yah, wake up," Beomgyu says, shaking the sleepy boy.

Taehyun slowly got up, rubbing his eye sleepily. "What're you doing hyung?"

"Taking you back to the dorm, c'mon," Beomgyu says, turning around as he crouched down. "On my back."

Despite being a bit lightheaded, Taehyun obliged; getting out of the chair and wrapped his arms around Beomgyu's neck.