Chapter 75: Tatlong bilyon ikaw lamang ang aking gusto

Note: if Kang Taehyun is consistent with his work-out routine then I'm consistent with falling in love with my crush💪 HUI

Happy Holidays everyone! Stay safe always❤️

-

After pestering Moh-wa over who her crush was, unfortunately for Beomgyu, Hwa doesn't give him a single hint. So the latter decided to give up and actually head down to the art club. San was there, thankfully so he and the latter chatted for a bit about the project they'll do for the school art exhibit next month.

However despite how passionate Beomgyu is with painting, his mind focuses on a certain roommate of his who was a masterpiece of his own.

He promised Taehyun he'd treat him ramen after school, and Beomgyu knew lots of ramen restaurants to choose from. The problem resides on which of those will he take Taehyun to?

But did it really matter where he takes Taehyun? He loves ramen, he'd be happy anywhere that sells it.

But that's the thing, this is about Taehyun. And Beomgyu wanted to treat the younger to the best ramen restaurant ever.

"Beomgyu?" San calls him out.

"Hm?" the said boy hums, snapping out of his reverie.

The older boy smiled at him, "You're spacing out kid," he pointed out, unconsciously tapping his pen against the paper.

Oh.

That was a first.

"Sorry hyung I. . ." Beomgyu scratches his cheek and chuckles. "I just. . . I dunno I feel strangely conflicted."

Curious upon what he younger said, San places the pen down, attention fully on Beomgyu. "About? If you don't mind me asking."

The question was expected, however it still got Beomgyu flusttered. "Uh, w-well. . .?"

Should he tell him?

San blinked twice, surprised that his usually self-composed friend getting all flusttered.

"Well, I have a friend who wanted to take his other friend on. . ." Beomgyu said but stopped as realization hit him.

"Uh, no! So uh. . . I mean this friend of mine wants to treat his other friend ramen. But the problem is my friend can't decide which ramen restaurant he wants to take his friend to."

Once Beomgyu finished his made up story he looks at San who had a knowing smile on his lips, and somehow it made Beomgyu swallow anxiously. Realizing his mistake on making up a story about his own dilemma to a guy who's in a relationship.

"Well why can't your friend take his other friend to his favorite ramen resto? I'm sure this other friend of his will be so happy if he did. Sometimes, the best place to take your date is the place you two hold special. Especially if said date is a friend," San said, ignoring how Beomgyu's story wasn't very convincing.

Suddenly Beomgyu's mind wandered to the place where he and Taehyun frequented whenever they wanted ramen. It was a small place near lots of foods stalls but albeit the size, said place had definitely been a safe spot for the two of them.

'Oh. . . I never thought of that.'

"I see," Beomgyu hums. "Thanks hyung, I'll make sure my friend knows that."

San only gives him a smirk before nodding, "Don' mention it, but who is this friend though?"

Without any hesitation, Beomgyu says the first name that came to mind.