Chapter 7: Teddy Bear

It's been three days since Hwang Yeji's murder case got closed and everything was back to normal. Ryujin, Yeji's killer, was held in custody because she was still a minor. Rumors say that she was expelled and was now in a mental hospital. But according to Inspector Sehun, the girl wasn't admitted to a mental facility. But she was held in custody and has been attending psychiatric sessions.

But other than that, today was a normal day for Taehyun.

It was already lunch time when the latter decided to head to the school library. Beomgyu wasn't with him because the older was working on his piece. But since Taehyun knew his hyung would skip lunch, he bought the brunette food and handed it to him while Taehyun was on his way to the library. The older asked the blonde if he wanted him to come but Taehyun said it was fine, he knew the older was busy.

When Taehyun reached the library. He saw one of his friends arranging books. The Student Council Secretary, and the boyfriend of the SC vice president.

"Psst, Yeonjun-hyung!" Taehyun whisper-yelled, at a certain pink haired male.

Choi Yeonjun snapped his head to where Taehyun was standing. He was wearing rounded specs that had a thin golden rim which didn't look nerdy on him. It made him look rather soft and cute. A happy smile formed on his lips as he saw his friend.

"Tae! Hold on, I'll be right down." Yeonjun says excitedly, making his way down on the ladder that he was on. When he was on the tiled floor, the pink haired male rushed to Taehyun had gave him a warm hug.

"Oohh my little dongsaeng how I missed you so much!" Yeonjun uttered as he hugged Taehyun tightly. The younger only responded with a laugh and an eye-roll, breaking the hug. "You saw me just yesterday! Stop being so dramatic."

Yeonjun replied with an eye-roll. "Whatever, just wait for me. I'll be done in a sec and then we'll head to class."

Every Thursday, Taehyun would always come to the library and wait for Yeonjun to go to class together. Aside from being the SC secretary, the older has a shift on the school library as one of the library-helpers. Though Yeonjun doesn't like books, but he loves the library because it was peaceful and relaxing. A perfect place to think and re-organize your thoughts. Well, in Yeonjun's perspective.

And how he met the older? Well, Taehyun met Yeonjun when the younger was looking for a specific book on his first year. The older wasn't a member of the Student Council yet but he had the attitude as one. They talked for awhile back then and turns out they had history class together. So I guess that's how their friendship started.

"You know don't you?" Yeonjun says, out of the blue. Making the blonde snap out from his reverie.

"Huh?" Taehyun asked, confused.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and chuckled, placing the last book on a shelf. "Don't act like you don't know Taehyunie. I know you know what's going on between Soobin and I," he said before facing the younger.

"So~" Taehyun started. "You and the VP are really....." the blonde male paused and walked closer to the older. On his tippy toes, Taehyun used the the side of his palm to cover his lips and whispered. "A thing?"

A dreamy smile reached its way to Yeonjun's face as he nodded. "That's right, I'm sure Beomgyu already told you about us. You know that kid, he doesn't keep any secrets from you Tyun."

Taehyun shook his head. "I highly doubt that hyung, he kept a secret about him being a detective prodigy. But I understood his reason."

"Even so, he told you didn't he?" Yeonjun asked in a teasing way.

For a second there, Taehyun paused before looking away as he said. "Shut up hyung." The older let out a laugh.

"Anyways, but how come I don't see you and the VP eat together in the cafeteria? You're always by yourself. Or even hold hands while you two walk? I don't even see him walk you to class either," Taehyun stated, trying to sway tge topic away from him. Luckily, Yeonjun did.