Chapter 22: Red Lipstick PART II

Note: Don't expect too much y'all. I really did a bad job in this chapter.

Taehyun gulped and looked away as the paramedics placed Park Minyoung's corpse on a gurney. The police were already on the scene and the all too familiar yellow tape was once again present at the cafeteria's door. Jeongin wasn't with him anymore since his boyfriend came rushing when he heard that his precious Innie witnessed a murder.

"Huh, who would've thought a murder would take place at the cafeteria? Life sure is a plot twisted movie." Beomgyu said nonchalantly, standing beside the young boy.

So he guesses that it's just him and Beomgyu,

As usual.

"So? What did Inspector Sehun say? What caused the pretty lady her unexpected demise?" Taehyun asked, glancing at his hyung.

Beomgyu let out a twisted chortle, one that the younger knew that he was up to no good. "Why don't we check it out for ourselves?" a lazy grin appeared on the brunette's luscious lips, grabbing the police tape and pulled it up high.

The brunette averted his gaze to Taehyun. "After you, monsieur," he says teasingly, using his free hand to gesture the young boy to enter.

Taehyun rolled his eyes, and scoffed, but nevertheless entered the crime scene. "You really have a way of lighting up this whole murder scene, hyung."

The brunette only smiled at the younger's comment and walked towards the spot where Park Min-young was formerly laid. Taehyun gulped when his mind wandered to the image of the now dead seniors body.

Her face was in a deathly shade of purple. Eyes were dilated, no signs of life, she was even having convulsions, and her mouth was dry to the bone. Taehyun shuddered, dread creeping through his veins, for once he was glad he hadn't eaten anything.

"Now don't be scared of what you saw earlier. You'll be seeing way more gruesome sights than that my dear," Beomgyu spoke, glancing at Taehyun.

The blonde haired latter gave him a look. "Thanks hyung, that really helped. A lot," he says sarcastically.

Beomgyu chortled, "My pleasure sweetcheeks."

"Say Taehyun-ah. By any chance, did Min-young-sunbaenim drank on this cup?" Beomgyu asked, pointing at a white stero-cup that had a smudge of red lipstick on it.

Taehyun tilted his head, trying to remember if the senior put on lipstick. "I think she didn't though. But I'm sure this was her cup," the blonde says, pointing at the cup Beomgyu gestured.

The brunette clicked his tongue, shaking his head, his says. "I am utterly disappointed Taehyun-ah. How can you not notice that she wore lipstick?"

Taehyun averted his gaze to Beomgyu. "I-I mean, she did have a little shade of red on her lips. But I thought it was natural."

His dorm mate sighed. "Well I guess you need more lessons on observing then. Anyways," Beomgyu picked up the cup with his latex covered hand, and observed it. "Since you're also one of the few students present before Park Min-young's demise. I might as well ask you some questions, Taehyun-ah."

"Okay, fire 'way."

One thing Choi Beomgyu likes about Kang Taehyun is that he is as calm as he is straightforward. Well,

Just don't make him enter a haunted house.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand.

"Did Min-young-ssi bought this for herself?" Beomgyu asked, pertaining to the cup.

"No, a friend of hers gave it to her," Taehyun says.

"Did you see her friend get up from their seat and got some water?"