Chapter 54: Hotel

Note: Happy Beomgyu Day!!🎉🎂❤️

-

"So why did your dad want us to attend a ball again?" Taehyun asked.

"Probably because he couldn't go, and by couldn't I meant that he's taking mom on a date," Beomgyu grumbles eyes on the window.

"Oh wow, that's actually kind of sweet of him," the blonde male murmurs.

Beomgyu scoffed and rolled his eyes, "I wouldn't say it's sweet when you make your sons attend a potentially screwed up ball."

They were currently inside the limo that Soobin and Beomgyu father sent to take them to the venue. It was surprisingly a quiet ride, as the Choi brothers weren't bickering like they usually do.

"Gosh Hwa where did your bro buy you this?" Hyuka asked, tugging the sleeve of Moh-wa's gown. It very much felt like silk against his fingertips.

The brunette shrugs, "Dunno, he facetimed me at January saying he had a surprise. Two weeks later I got a package and found this fancy looking gown inside," she tells him, pointing at the gown she wore.

"Wow, your brother really adores you!"

Moh-wa scoffs. "Nah, he just wants to annoy me. He knows I'm not very fond of dresses, so he tortures me by buying me one," she grimaced, remembering how her brother would buy one on purpose just to spite her.

It's not like Hwa wanted to hate dresses and gowns, she just didn't like how they make her feel. Even though the gown she wore was rather sophisticated, an off shouldered gown which didn't expose much of her skin and the skirt wasn't too puffed like those of disney princesses or too fitted like those sexy agent women.

But still it was exposing way too much of her neckline and shoulder. And as much as she hated said gown Hwa didn't really have much of a choice, she has no other gowns other than this and it was too late to even buy one.

Plus the upper part was itchy which greatly soured her mood.

"Ah..." Hyuka mutters, realizing what she meant.

"Anyway, setting aside the stupid gown," Moh-wa huffs. "Where's the ball being held at?"

"Decelis," Soobin simply says.

Beomgyu's eyes widen in the slightest, "Isn't that the hotel you and I went to with father back then?"

The older Choi nods. "Yeah, and surprisingly they still have that game."

"Game?" Taehyun and Hyuka blinks in confusion.

"Once a year, Decelis Hotel does this game before you enter the lobby. We had fun playing when we went there years ago," Beomgyu utters.

"I wonder what kind of fun you're implying, considering the fact that you have an addiction to danger," Moh-wa comments which met Beomgyu's menacing looks.

Hwa only stuck out her tongue at him in mockery.

"It's more of a maze with an essence of an escape room game. And you guys don't have to be worried about danger, the game is people-friendly and nothing unseemingly will happen," Soobin explains as he scanned the eyes of his companions inside limo.

"Rest assured of that."

+×+

"Omg," Taehyun murmurs as his eyes travelled at the insanely high, elegantly desigbed and wide building. Jaw dropping as he realized that the building he was standing was actually one of the most expensive hotels in the country.

Then Taehyun felt two fingertips under his chin, it slowly lifted his jaw and his mouth was closed.

"Don't be so shocked, sweetcheeks. That's just the front," Beomgyu chuckles as he wraps an arm around Taehyun's shoulder.

The blonde haired male looks at him and then the building, "Yeah right, the front..." Taehyun murmurs, absent-mindedly letting Beomgyu drag him inside where the others were.

The interior of Decelis was smaller compared to the exterior of the hotel. The walls were velvet red and had three doors on a certain side of the room, one in the front, the left and the right.

"Wow, is this part of the game you two played years ago?" Yeonjun asked his lover who nodded.

"Yeah, however Decelis does themes on the game. And it's velvet," Soobin points out.

"Probably has something to do with vampires," Beomgyu spoke as he looks around. "The owner had always had a fondness to those kinds of themes."

"They do?" Hyuka utters beside Taehyun.

"Yeah, the owner had a rather soft spot for those. Mostly because said owner had grown up watching vampire films," Beomgyu said, he then moves to the middle of the room where a small television was placed.

"Quite weird how they placed a rather small TV at the middle," Moh-wa comments, stamding beside Beomgyu.

"Or maybe its a message board, like the ones in hunter x hunter during the hunter exams?" Hyuka utters, arms wrapped around Hwa.

Taehyun was at Beomgyu's right and Soobin and Yeonjun were behind him.

"Well, let's turn it on," Beomgyu taps the message board like thing, and then the screen flashes the logo of the hotel.

And soon a sentence appeared.

Welcome to Hotel Decelis, my dearest guests!

_______________________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter:)

-Ria