Chapter 26: Colors of a Russian Roulette

Warning: Heavy depictions of blood, killings, mentions of self-harm and murder, read with absolute caution.

The scream snapped both the two males out of their world. Quickly Beomgyu sped to the direction where the scream was heard, Taehyun following shortly.

Huh, seems like destiny loves cockblocking, don't you agree?

As they neared the place where the scream was heard. Taehyun noticed a a small crowd forming and loud cries and screams could be heard as well.

Someone might have been hurt. Judging by the cries and screams, or maybe just a spoiled brat who spilled some wine on its clothes. But these days, Taehyun understood one thing,

To expect the unexpected.

Pushing through every guest who were in their way. The pair had finally reached the area of the scream, and saying that the sight was unpleasant was a complete understatement.

It was horrid, disgusting even.

A woman, probably in her late fifties was laying on the floor. Her head was detached from her neck, he saw the woman's spine come out from her neck as blood was oozing and spouting out from where her head was formerly located.

The smell of the blood hit Taehyun"s nose. It's strong iron smell and the bloody sight before him was enough for his stomach to churn. The blonde looked away, trying his best to keep himself from vomiting. And then Kai danced into the scene.

"Hey hyungs, what's wrong? Did something- Oh my word!" Kai gasped, gesturing at the dead body in front of him.

"Hey guys, what's wrong? Soobin and I heard a scream- Oh my god!" Yeonjun covered his mouth at the sight, Soobin, who was right behind him pulled the older male closer. The raven head averted his gaze to his brother who was also looking at him.

"Gyu, you handle this. I'll call the police and an ambulance. Yeonjun, Kai and Taehyun, you guys make sure that no one steps foot into the crime scene," Soobin ordered them, the three boys nodded and started telling some of the guest to move back from the area. With the help of some of the attendees.

The raven head was about to get his phone when Beomgyu spoke.

"Call dad," he said, not sparing his older brother a glance.

"What?" Soobin says, not quite hearing what he had said.

"Call dad," he repeated, inserting a latex glove into his right hand as he walked closer to the corpse. "The police are incompetent nowadays. It'll most likely take thirty minutes or an hour for them to arrive, quite tardy no? So I suggest that calling father is a better option."

Soobin gave him a firm nod. Though, he knows that the brunette was only exaggerating about the police. But calling their dad was better since he had a direct line with the head of the station.

"Alright, I'll call him now." Soobin says, taking out his phone. "You take care of... that," he says, gesturing at the bloody corpse before walking away.

"Tsk," Beomgyu clicked his tongue. "Such a drama queen, guess Yeonjun has finally rubbed in on him," he muttered, looking down at the bloodied, half-headed corpse.

+×+

"Tsk, why isn't it reaching him?!" Soobin whisper-yelled as he ran a hand through his hair.

The latter was enraged, for the past minute he has been calling his father non-stop and whenever the call got connected he would here statics and the call would disconnect.