Chapter 27: Let's play a Game

"Greetings to all ladies and gentlemen."

The lights dimmed and a spotlight shone at the TV that showed the roulette glitched. Now replaced by an animated person with no hair and no face. Only its head that had the shade of white was seen through its screen.

Beomgyu frowned.

What the heck was going on?

All the other guests were murmuring and panicking silently until the speakers boomed the same exact voice that had greeted them all.

"Ah~ what pleasure it is to have some of the most wealthiest and prestigious guests all in one place. My, what delight!....."

The voice said with a hint of sarcasm and mockery in its low robotic voice.

Soobin scoffed. "Delight it says, well killing two people is quite the delight of greeting," he grumbled, tightening his grip on Yeonjun's waist.

"Is that a joke?" Beomgyu chuckled dryly, holding Taehyun close who squeaked by the gesture. Eyes still on the TV.

The older male flashed him a glare. "Note my sarcasm, brother dear."

"Seriously, how can you two be arguing when we're literally in the face of danger here!" Kai whisper-yelled, clinging to Soobin's left arm.

"I sometimes wonder that too, Kai. And hyung can you let me go?! Your nails are like digging into my skin!" Taehyun hissed, which the brunette quickly replied.

"No Taehyun-ah, I am not letting you go. You can never be too sure when that stupid roulette comes back and starts spinning and taking lives."

"I do sincerely apologize for such a boring night...."

Kai scoffed at the fake sad voice. "Of course you do."

".....So I decided to set up a game that all of you can play until the party is over!"

The five boys looked at each other, worry screaming throughout their features. Because the knew that this game this person spoke off,

has already begun.

"But do not fear! The game is quite easy if I do say so myself. You, my delighted guests will be playing a game of color coded russian roulette!"

"Well this should be interesting," Beomgyu jested.

"The rules are simple, stay alive, and don't get killed. The game will continue until the hour hand strikes ten, but until the given time. And a friendly advise, don not take off your armbands. I wish you the best of luck!"

And with that, the animated image disappeared, the lights went back to its regular brightness and was now replaced by the bloody themed roulette.

It took only a second of silence and the entire room was filled with panicked individuals. Some were trying to break the heavy doors of the museum, others were crying while the rest somehow have accepted their fate.

Taehyun gulped, as the room became a cage of havoc. Everyone was in a state of mental instability, chaos lingering the air.

It was terrifying.

"You don't have to be terrified Taehyun-ah," said Beomgyu, earning a scoff from the younger.

"Yeah right because you're here? Pfft, no offence hyung but that line's as old as time itself. Do you really think I'll feel any safer when I'm with you?"

Beomgyu rolled his eyed at the blonde. "I didn't say that. What I'm saying is that all five of us need to stick together. That way we can alert the others if someone were to ever try to kill us. Don't you agree hyung?"