Chapter 38: The informant

Note: um... surprise? Hehe, sorry for the wait(〒﹏〒)

-

"Alright, what's going on? Why is my brother and his boyfriend broken up?" Beomgyu asked the latter.

Moh-wa shrugs, "Beats me." she says, taking a sip of her tea.

"Liar," Beomgyu accused, eyes narrowed at her accusingly.

"And your evidence?" Moh-wa challenges him, raising an eyebrow.

"There's a slight curl on the edge your lips, which indicates that you're smirking. Your voice is a bit high, not your usual, your tone as well. Which means that your lying and lastly you're avoiding my eyes. Another evidence that you are, indeed..." Beomgyu leans back his seat, arms crossed.

"Lying to me."

Moh-wa lets out a chuckle, "Still sharp as a knife I see?"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Don't change the subject, you know why we're here."

"Alright, alright," Moh-wa holds up her hands up defeated.

"Okay now, why did my brother tell me to get your help? What's going on Jung," Beomgyu interogates the latter.

"Well..." Moh-wa prolongs, her gaze on the celing before shifting it back to Beomgyu.

"Your brother is very much getting blackmailed," she says.

Beomgyu scoffed. "Yeah no shit it's so obvious that he is and I want to know who did it and why is he getting blackmailed for. And why use Yeonjun."

"Well it's obvious isn't it?" Moh-wa says. "They want your brother out of the council and somehow found out about Soobib and Yeonjun's secret affair."

Beomgyu frowned. "Yah, they're never not on an affair you know."

"I know, but considering that Soobin is part of the council. Which means he's married to the student body that he vowed to serve, which are the students. Having a romantic relationship would mean serious offense and betrayal to the student body and the council. But something doesn't fit right," Moh-wa mumbles.

Beomgyu rose a brow, "And that is?"

"Soobin-hyung will do everything in his power for Yeonjun-hyung," Kai spoke, he gave them a short nod before taking a seat next to Moh-wa.

"So does that mean Soobin-hyung wasn't worried about his position in the council?" Taehyun murmurs.

"Yup!" Moh-wa utters. "Soo would literally drop everything if Yeonjun had been involved. I think this person threatened Soobin about hurting his precious diamond if he doesn't break up with him."

"And what could that reason be?" Beomgyu asked.

"Probably Yeonjun-hyung's scholarship?" Taehyun suggested. "Yeonjun-hyung's an incredible dancer and due to that he landed a dance scholarship at CYSM. Could it be that?"

"Hm, I mean it could be," Kai says. "Considering that having a scholarship given to you by CYSM, our school rarely ever gives out a scholarship program. It makes sense as to why Soobin-hyung acted that way."

"Alright, so that's the why to our what." Moh-wa clasped her hands together.

"Now we find the how."

"How?" Taehyun repeats.

Moh-wa nods. "Yup! As in how did they do it? We already know the what and the why. Now e move on to how... How the person blackmailed him."