Chapter 51: Saturday (let's cuddle)

Note: Happy Valentine's day Everyone!!❤️❤️

---

The sun's soft rays sneaked into the small gap of the curtains, hitting Taehyun's sleeping face which resulted a groan from the said boy. Shifting his body to the other side of the bed.

And then Taehyun felt someone playing with his hair, fluttering his eyes open. And saw Beomgyu staring down at him with a soft look on his face, warm fingertips running through his hair that almost made Taehyun sleepy due to how comforting it was

"Hyung?" the blond male calls out. Usually Taehyun would quickly get up and lean away from Beomgyu's touches; but today, he was too tired to do that.

"Don't you have classes?" he asked.

"It's Saturday Taehyun-ah," Beomgyu says, eyes boring into the younger's sleepy ones.
"You should go back to sleep, it's only 6 AM."

Still a bit sleepy, Taehyun only sighs as he closes his eyes.

"If it's only 6 AM, then why are you up hyung?" Taehyun murmurs as he opened one eyes, "You usually wake up around 9."

Beomgyu smiles faintly, his bangs were covering his eyes. And his hair was a mess, but even if he had just gotten out of bed he still looked dashing.

The younger boy knew him well, Beomgyu wasn't the type to wake up early in weekends. But for some reason, when he went to bed yesterday night; he couldn't sleep.

The brunette struggled to keep his eyes shut and if he did somehow slept, it wasn't a pleasant one and he would wake up every few minutes.

It was as if his mind was restless.

Was it because of Taehyun? Possibly.

Was it because Beomgyu was happy that the Yeonbin issue got resolved?

Or... was it because he missed Taehyun so much? That even if it was just a week he was relieved and assured that he was sleeping at their dorm?

Was it that?

Beomgyu doesn't know, but when the clock landed at 5:53 he found himself awake. Mind restless as he decided to get up from bed, he went to Taehyun's room where he found the younger boy asleep. He didn't know what made him approach and sat down beside Taehyun's sleeping figure.

But Beomgyu couldn't help but stare at the young boy and how Taehyun looked so peaceful as he slept. Cheek against his pillow and whilst hugging another one, his hair was a mess so Beomgyu reached out in an attempt to tame it.

"Hyung?"

Beomgyu was pulled out of his reverie before replying.

"Couldn't sleep," he admits without hesitation.

One thing about Choi Beomgyu; he never lies to Kang Taehyun.

"Why?" the blonde male asked.

'Hm... why indeed,' Beomgyu thought.

"I don't know why..." the older male trails off, his hand that was running through Taehyun's hair comes to a halt.

The younger male looks at him with a hint of concern, Taehyun then sat up from his bed. Usually, at these kind of situations he would think Beomgyu was teasing him.

But something tells Taehyun that the older male wasn't teasing him.

"Do you want to sleep beside me?" the young boy suggested.

Beomgyu tilts his head, "Will you be okay with that?"

"I don't mind..." Taehyun smiles as he patted the left side of his bed. "Let's sleep hyung."

A small smile made its way to Beomgyu's lips.

"Won't you be scared of me being in the same bed as you?" he teased.

"I don't think so," Taehyun answers. "You tease me a lot, but you never take things too far that would make me uncomfortable."

"You trust me too much Taehyun-ah."

Sighing in frustration, Taehyun takes the older male by the arm and pulls him down the bed earning a surprised yelp from Beomgyu.

"If I didn't know any better I would',ve thought you—"

"Shhh..." Taehyun cuts him off, nuzzling his nose closer to Beomgyu's collarbone. And the older was very much startled by the sudden ticklish contact.

"Don't talk and sleep, hyung," the young boy murmurs.

'How bold of you,' was what Beomgyu was about to say.

But then he found himself resting his nose on top of Taehyun's hair, inhaling a faint scent of floral and mint.

Then Beomgyu found himself getting sleepy once more.

With a smile on his face, Beomgyu wraps an arm around the younger boy; pulling him closer.

Taehyun doesn't pull away but hugs the older male closer as well.

Beomgyu places a soft kiss on top of Taehyun's head.

"Goodnight, sweetcheeks."

+×+

"Why are we here again?" Moh-wa asked, eyeing Hyuka who came back from the food stalls.

They were at a park thst was usually empty during the months, but now there were couples flocking the place.

"I wanted peace and quiet during this Valentine's day so I came here..." Hyuka says as he sat down beside her.

"I didn't expect the park to be filled with couples." He comments, placing three boxes of food inbetween him and Hwa.

"Is that a bad thing?" Moh-wa asked, taking a churro from the box.

"Not really?" Kai answers in a question form, taking a bite of his sandwich.

"So why invite me if you wanted peace and quiet?" the brunette asked, dipping the churro on the chocolate before taking a bite.

"Because I know you'll complain about today. Besides I'm pretty sure Soobin-hyung and Yeonjun-hyung would want no disturbance from us as of now," Kai tells her.

"Not surprised," Moh-wa comments, taking a sip from her blue lemonade drink.

"For all we know they—"

"Sshhh, don't ruin the peace," Hyuka cuts her off, shoving his sandwich in Hwa's mouth resulting the latter to almost spit it out.

"W-as that even necessary?!" Moh-wa coughs, chewing the sandwich which she has no choice but to eat; but it was a good sandwich so she wasn't hating it.

"But the egg sandwich is good, right?" Kai asked.

"Not as good like the ones from EatJin but yeah... its good," Moh-wa nods while chewing.

"Hm," Kai subtly agrees as he took a sip on his soda. "Oh! By the way Hwa, hold out your hand."

The latter gave him a glare, "If you hand me a worm I will strangle you, Kamal."

The now blonde haired male only laughed and shook his head, "Just hold out your hand, bestie."

Hesitantly, Moh-wa held out her hand.

Hyuka smiled widely before taking something out from his pocket and placed it gently on top of Moh-wa's palm.

Hwa blinks, realizing thay what the older male gave her was certainly not a bug; but a bracelet.

A creme-white beaded friendship bracelet was on top of her palm, she looks up to see Kai smiling at her as he holds up his wrist to reveal a bracelet that was just the same as Moh-wa's.

"Happy Valentine's Hwa!"

_________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter:)

-Ria