Chapter 47: CAUGHT. YOU

Note: contains hypocrisy, biases in media, and blackmailing. Please read with an open-mind, or if you're uncomfortable with the said topics then you can skip this chapter if you wish.

Ps. I'm sorry for the MAJOR late update guys school is getting SO demanding😭

-

"Are you sure about letting Moh-wa handle the latter?" Soobin asked Beomgyu who was playing video games.

"Why not? You know how Moh-wa becomes furious when someone tarnishes the News committee's name," Beomgyu utters. "Besides she did promise you that she'll keep calm."

"I know, but if she continues her plan then not only will the blackmailer be going down. But the entire news committee as well, including her." Soobin reasons.

Beomgyu then stops playing, a second of silence before he speaks.

"That was a part of it."

Soobin gives him a confused look. "What?"

"She told Hyuka, who told me..." Beomgyu pauses and looks over his shoulder to face Soobin.

"That dragging the news committee down was part of her plan."

"Oh, that's surprising. I thought she loved the Newspaper committee," Soobin mutters.

"Well she did. But I guess she's hating it now, especially when she found out who the blackmailer was."

+×+

From: 09********

Let's meet behind the school at 12, don't be late.

Seen

The latter shoved his phone back onto his pocket. The sun had already set and the moon was high-up the starry sky.

It would've been a beautiful night for a stargaze.

But alas not all beautiful things are deemed as good.

As a matter a fact, some are bad, very, very bad.

The young male adjusted his hoodie, making sure his face was covered. He slowly made his way towards the back of the main school building where people who talk in hushed tones usually go and share secrets.

As he reached his destination, the boy looks around the area. But he spotted no one other than a silhouette of a tree and the brick wall that separated the school from the city street.

His surroundings gave him chills, as if it was scaring him intentionally.

"Ah, glad you made it," a casual voice spoke from the shadows.

Snapping his head where the voice came from, the latter saw a silhouette of a girl walking out into the moonlight.

"I was beginning to think that you chickened out," Moh-wa says in a mocking tone, a smirk was present on her lips and a glint of mischief and anger in her eyes.

"Haneul-ssi."

The aforementioned male's widen his eyes in horror. "Moh-wa?"

Said latter was leaning against the trunk of the lone tree. The smirk resting on Moh-wa's lips grew bigger seeing Haneul's reaction.

"The one and only," she sing-sang as she was not leaning on the tree anymore.

"Are you-"

"Were you the one who blackmailed the vice president?" Moh-wa asked, straight to the point.