Chapter 15: A Fake?

Beomgyu and Taehyun found themselves coughing harshly as they layed on the floor. Luckily, they weren't injured, and thankfully, they were alive.

"T-Tae, you alright?" Beomgyu asked between his coughs.

Despite having a terrible coughing fit, Taehyun nodded. The blonde snuggled closer to Beomgyu's chest, trying to somehow prevent himself from inhaling too much powder of such.

Beomgyu squinted his eyes, questioning to how the heck was he still alive. Then he noticed something, instead of grey-ish black smoke, it was pure white.

The brunette frowned, he got up and wiped his finger against the floor that was covered in white powder. He rubbed his index finger against his thumb, feeling  the powdered texture.

"Flour?" Beomgyu blurted out.

"W-What?" Taehyun croaked, that's when the young male finally took notice of their surroundings. The entire Legacy Memorial Room was covered with flour!

"A fake."

"What?" Taehyun asked as he helped the older male stand up. Patting their clothes clean that was covered with flour.

"The last bomb that exploded, was a fake," Beomgyu repeated.

"Wait, so there's a big possiblity that the two other bombs were–

Beomgyu nodded. "That those were only filled with flour like this one that 'blew' us up."

Truth to be told, Beomgyu couldn't stop thanking God that the last bomb wasn't the real deal. He couldn't drag Taehyun into the life and death situation game. Because in this kind of field,

Your life is always on top of the gambling board.

On cue, Beomgyu's phone rang. Fishing it out from his flour-y pocket, he rubbed it against his free palm (which made it worse). Holding it up to his eye-level, he looked at the ID caller.

Presidential Brother is calling....

Sighing, Beomgyu swiped the answer button, holding the phone near his ear. "Hello–

"GYU!" a voice shouted through the other line.

Beomgyu flinched, holding the phone an inch away from his ear. "As far as I know I don't have any hearing complications. So I don't think that there's a reason for you to shout at me, Soobin-hyung."

"Oh thank god you're alive."

Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "Of course I am."

"How 'bout that little friend of yours?"

"Taehyun's fine, tell that to Yeonjun."

"Good, I heard an explosion somewhere around the LM Room. I just wanted to check if you guys aren't anywhere near that area."

"Actually hyung," Beomgyu chuckled amusingly. "We are in that area."

"......What?"

"What I mean is, Taehyun and I. Are inside the LM room, I found another riddle which lead us here. So yeah, I guess you could say–

"What?! How the macarena are you two still alive then?!"

Beomgyu pulled the phone away from his ear again. "Well, it turns out the bomb wasn't filled with gun powder. But with flour instead."

"Wait, so you're saying that..... that the bombs were a hoax?"

"I'm not so sure. I mean, there's a possibility that it is but....."