Chapter 35: I LO♥️E U

"Was that it?!" Kai exclaims, eyes averting from the door they exited to the now outside of the booth.

"Well judging that we're already out off the booth. Then yeah... I guess so," Taehyun shrugs, stretching his limbs.

"Were you expecting more Kai?" Yeonjun asks, eyes on the youngest.

"Uh, yeah! I was expecting laser beams, exposing cases, disturbing things and murder scenes!" Kai exclaims, flailing his arms around.

"If I haven't known better I think that should be my line, Hyuka." Beomgyu utters, crossing his arms as he rose a brow.

"Well it doesn't have your name on it so I can use it whenever I want!" Hyuka countered.

"Now now guys, stop fighting. Why don't we just enjoy our time in the amusement park? There's still a lot of hours left before closing," Yeonjun suggested, averting his eyes at the two boys.

Beomgyu sighed, "Well I guess-"

"Oh sure hyung!" Hyuka says eagerly, "Why don't you and Soobin-hyung go around the park while Taehyunie, Beomgyu-hyung and I look for some food!" he suggested, quickly grabbing the older brunette's hand.

"Oh, well if its that the case then me and Soobin should go too-"

"Ah no no-" Kai says, earning a confused look from both Soobin and Yeonjun.

"I-I mean um... I wanted to check out something weird, and I need Taehyunie and Beomgyu-hyung for that so um... Yeah, but we'll be back don't worry! So why not you guys explore this awesome amusement park to kill time, yeah?" Kai blabbered, causing Taehyun and Beomgyu to sweatdrop.

'He's so bad at lying,' the two boys thought.

"Oh but-"

"Great! Me and the hyungs will be going now, have fun!" Kai utters, dragging Taehyun and Beomgyu away from the couple as far as possible.

Once the three maknaes were out of sight, Yeonjun averted his eyes to the raven haired vice president who happens to be staring at him.

"So..." Yeonjun trailed off, eyes now on Soobin who had a neutral expression.

"What do we do now?"

"Well isn't it quite obvious darling?" Soobin says, pushing back his hair, eyes still on Yeonjun.

With widen eyes, blush crept up to the pinknette's cheeks. "W-What? I-I uh, y-you're agreeing w-with this?"

Soobin gave him a shrug and looked away. "I don't see why not? Why? Do not want to have a date with me?" he asked, eyes now back at his lover.

"Bu- I... w-will it be okay? Won't someone from school..." Yeonjun stuttered, head hung low as he fidgeted with his fingers.

Soobin's gaze softened as he grabbed both of Yeonjun's hands. Making the pinkette male lift his head to meet his eyes.

The younger male gave him a comforting smile, caressing Yeonjun's cheek with his thumb. "Don't worry, nobody will know about us, okay?"

Smiling at him, Yeonjun nodded. "Okay."

Taking his hand away from Yeonjun's cheeks, Soobin leaned over and gave him a peck.

"Now how about we check out some rides?"

+×+

"Wait, was leaving them part of the plan?" Beomgyu asks, eyeing the youngest.

Kai gave him a look. "Duh! What else would this hang-out be if the hyungs don't get some alone time?"

Beomgyu narrowed his eyes, "So you invited me and Taehyun just so you could carry out this plan of yours to get my brother and his lover to get some alone time when I could've spent my afternoon reading that book I was currently addicted to?"