Chapter 13: Choi Soobin

Standing right infront of them with all his glory was none other than Vice President Choi Soobin in the flesh. 

Taehyun gulped, he was exactly what his hyung and Yeonjun described him. He had this intimidating aura that made the younger shiver. And those onyx eyes pierced through the younger's skin like acid.

Although Choi Soobin's demeanor might be intimidating, his face somewhat reminds Taehyun of a little bunny. It made him less authoritive and scary for the boy.

The raven haired male scoffed, "Missed you. I'm afraid I did not."

"Playing hard to get I see," Beomgyu teased.

"I beg to differ."

Taehyun averted his eyes from his dormmate to the vice president as they continued to argue as if students weren't running around in a panic and as if a bomb-threat never happened.

 "SOOBIN!" a voice shouted. 

It was Yeonjun.

The pink haired male was dodging and squishing through the sea of panicked students to get to his lover slash superior. Stopping at times to tell his fellow students to evacuate to the soccer field where it was deemed safe.

When Yeonjun finally reached them, he didn't take a minute to catch his breath and began talking. "Where have you been?! I was looking everywhere for you! Wooyoung and the others are waiting for your next orders!" the older said in a frantic tone.

"Yeonjun, calm down--

"Calm down?! Three bombs are hidden here in school and god knows where they are! I can't get through the phone with the campus police. I can't contact Mr. Han, the president or any teacher or anyone and you expect me to CALM, DOWN?!" Yeonjun panted, eyes filling with panic and fear.

"Jun," Soobin began softly, placing both of his arms on the older's shoulder. Looking straight into the older's scared eyes."Don't worry, I've got this. I know someone who's very good in defusing bombs."

"Who?" Yeonjun shakily asked.

"That, would be me," a voice said from their left.

There, Yeonjun saw Beomgyu who was holding Taehyun's wrist.

"Wait, you know how to defuse bombs? I thought you were a consultant detective!" Taehyun spoke.

"One can always learn a new skill sweetcheeks. May it be a professional or not," Beomgyu quoted.

"So are you willing to help?" Soobin asked, gently rubbing Yeonjun's back to hopefully, calm him down.

The brunette shrugged. "I mean, do I have much of a choice?"

Yeonjun wasted no time in tackling the younger male into a hug, startling Beomgyu. "Thank you Beom, thank you," the older whispered.

Soobin cleared his throat, causing the attention to transfer to him. "Earlier I had a talk with Jaemin, the latter said he had no idea who barged into the Radio Broadcasting Club and sent out that message. He told me to find the member who was assigned for today's morning radio."

"That was me," Taehyun spoke up.

Soobin rose a brow, "You?"

The younger nodded. "Mmm-hmm, I was the one assigned to do today's morning radio greeting. But I can assure you Mr. Vice president—

"Call me Soobin-hyung," the vice president interrupted.

"S-Soobin-hyung, that I made it very sure to lock the door before I went to class." Taehyun explained.