Chapter 3: Homicide or Suicide?

Taehyun managed to call the campus police even he was still shaken by the dead body right in front of his very own eyes. And at the first day of the new semester!

He was at lost in words, the start of the day was just peaceful and light. Nothing to be scared of, nothing to worry about. But life isn't always steady and peaceful, now is it?

Taehyun watched as the medics carried the girl's lifeless body that was covered in a white cloth on a gurney and into the back of an ambulance. The campus police immediately responded to the call and were know investigating the whole area. Asking the students questions about who the girl is and what-not.

Taehyun may not know her, but he felt heaviness weigh in his heart.

But where was Beomgyu?

The blonde male scanned the area, and there he found his hyung staring at the spot where the dead body was found. It was now blocked by an all too familiar yellow tape where police officers use.

But what was he doing there?

And more importantly, what evidence was he talking about?

Taehyun watched as Beomgyu fished out a pair of latex gloves from his pocket and wore it. The younger frowned, does he always carry those with him? Then Taehyun started to panic when Beomgyu was about to walk over the police tape. The younger sped towards his hyung and grabbed his wrist. Pulling him away from the crime scene, Beomgyu looked over at Taehyun. A confused expression on his face. "What are you doing Hyun-ah?" he asked.

The latter flashed him a disbelieving look. "I should be then one saying that. What the actual heck are you doing hyung? You shouldn't enter a crime scene, you'll get scolded by an officer!" Taehyun lectured the older male.

"Relax~ Tyun I won't. And besides, the inspector owes me alot," Beomgyu gently yanked his hand from Taehyun's grasp. The blonde was about to talk when a middle-aged man walked up to them, (well more like walked up to Beomgyu). He was wearing a navy blue uniform and his black hair was pushed back. Showing his forehead, in short, the man was handsome.

"Ah~ Beomgyu-

"You're five minutes late, Inspector Sehun. You could've arrived much earlier but no~ you decided to take five minutes to get here just to finish your strawberry glazed donut and your black coffee." the brunette ranted as he gave the Inspector a glare.

Taehyun at the other hand, was down-right confused and fascinated at the same time. How the heck did Beomgyu know the man ate a donut and drank coffee when he didn't see him do it?

The man furrowed his brows. "How did you-

"You had a small piece of bread stuck in your front teeth, and judging by our last meeting which was two weeks ago you offered me a donut with strawberry glaze saying it was your favorite and I should give it a try. Plus the trash can in your office has been throwing up with donut boxes every week and surely you are a stick-to-one flavor man, so I doubt you changed your taste. As for your coffee, your breath gave it a-

"Okay okay, no need for any further details. I'm just glad that you're still spot-on with your deduction skills," Inspector Sehun interjected. Probably embarrassed on how the young man exposed him.

"I'm always spot-on," Beomgyu corrected, voice dripping with cockiness.

Taehyun frowned a bit. Do they know each other? Well his hyung did say that the inspector owes him alot. But what did the man owe his Beomgyu-hyung then?

The man rested his gaze at Taehyun and his eyes darkened. The blonde gulped, he's gonna be in trouble for sure. "Kid, get out off this area. Only authorities are allo-