Chapter 25: May I have this dance, Monsieur?

I'm back, I'm back, I'm back!!

And I apologize for the delay!

The boys snapped their heads to where the voice had surged. And a cute yet soft looking teen, around Taehyun's age stood at the door with all his glory.

"Can't you just open the door like any normal person Kai?" Beomgyu clicked his tongue in annoyance.

The coffee haired boy, Kai, rolled his eyes and pouted. "Yeonjun-hyung he's bullying me again!!"

"Now now Gyu, don't bully little Hyuka," Yeonjun says calmly, smacking the older brunette on the head.

Wait, Taehyun squinted his eyes at the newly arrived male. His eyes widen as he pointed an accusing finger at the boy.

"HUENING?!"

The said boy made eye-contact with Taehyun upon hearing his name and Kai broke out a happy squeal.

"Ihhh!! Tyunnie!" Kai squealed, tackling the said boy into a bear-hug.

Beomgyu frowned as he detached Kai off from Taehyun. "You guys know each other?"

The blonde male nodded. "More likely yeah. He's my lab partner in my science class and Nana-hyung's really close friends with the robotics club," Taehyun says, eyes still on Kai.

"Wait so you know Beomgyu-hyung?" the younger asked, gesturing at the older brunette whose presence has slowly been forgotten.

"Well you can say that I mean, he is my dorm mate," Taehyun shrugs.

Kai's eyes widen. "Wait, he-" points at Beomgyu, "-is your dorm mate?!"

"And if I am? Got a problem with that Huening?" the brunette older asks.

"Well, let's just say that the way Taehyunie describes you isn't really something I would describe you, hyung," Kai says.

"And why is that?" Taehyun asked, eyes furrowing.

"Well for one, Taehyunie is that you called him a hottie-"

"I DID NOT SAY THAT!"

Beomgyu was about to open his mouth when his older brother spoke.

"Ah, at last you're here," the raven haired male spoke, hoisting himself from the couch he was sitting on. "Took you long enough Hyuks, now where's your partner?" Soobin asked, looking for a certain someone.

Kai gave him an 'are you serious' look. "Hyung she ditched me because you told her too!"

Soobin frowned and tilted his head. "I did?"

"YOU DID! I asked her just after she meet up with you in your office and I asked her if she would liked to be my date since I know she wouldn't say no. But guess what?! She declined because you told her to stay and surveil the school!"

Upon realizing who Kai meant, the raven haired male's lips made an 'o' shape at the realization.

"Oh, so you meant you asked her to be your partner."

Kai nodded, "Well she is the only girl I know and thanks to you I'll be a lonely handsome lad who gets to witness all the sappiness between you all in the near future." he says nonchalantly.

"Alrighty everyone," Yeonjun clasps his hands together, ignoring Kai's up coming misery.

"We have approximately five hours before the gala. So I suggest we divide ourselves into two groups, yeah?"

"I must say that's a good way to start," Beomgyu agreed. "I'll go with Taehyun-"

"No." Yeonjun utters.