Chapter 71: Processing and Realizations

On the last day of their trip the students were free to roam around as they pleased, the students were instructed to be back at the hotel in the afternoon at five. Some of them stayed back, enjoying the utilities of the hotel while others went out to buy souvenirs.

Today Soobin decided to be lazy, which meant by sleeping until nine o'clock, well he almost woke up at said time if it weren't for a sweet scent of shampoo tickling his nose and a warm body clinging to his side.

"Soobiniee~" Yeonjun sing-sang, burrowing his nose onto the younger's neck, arms wrapped around Soobin's middle.

Groaning, the aforementioned groans before wrapping an arm around Yeonjun's waist. "Mornin' love," he murmurs in a low morning voice.

"You have to get up, it's almost nine," Yeonjun reminds him, looking up from Soobin's neck.

The ravenette groans, he shifts his position, body now facing Yeonjun before pulling the older male closer to him. "Can't we just stay in bed and cuddle?"

Soobin hears a small laugh from Yeonjun, "Well aren't you clingy today."

"'S not everyday I cling to you so let me be," Soobin murmurs, burrowing his nose further onto Yeonjun's hair—inhaling the sweet scent of shampoo and closes his eyes in content. The scent wasn't overpowering in the slightest and had a more of a soothing smell.

"Guess not," a laugh was heard from Yeonjun and Soobin feels the older's hand rubbing his back. "But you haven't had breakfast."

"I'll have brunch, don't worry. Have you eaten yet?"

Yeonjun hums, "Mm-hm, ate breakfast with Beomgyu and San. Although your brother's been acting quite weird."

Soobin forces his left eye to open, "All morning?" he feels Yeonjun nod his head.

"All morning," the older confirms. "Did something happen? You guys went back quite later than the rest."

Soobin went silent for a while, he could tell Yeonjun what was going on since he knows for sure the older boy wouldn't tell anyone. However, there was something urging at Soobin to keep it to himself—this was Beomgyu's secret after all, his little brother might not have said to keep their conversation a secret but Soobin knew better than to tell.

If there was anything Beomgyu valued the most then that would be his privacy.

Plus, Soobin felt proud of himself that he helped his little brother—and happy as well since Beomgyu asked help from him.

"I can't tell you," Soobin says in a light voice before peeling himself from their cuddle position to look at his boyfriend and boops Yeonjun's nose with his. "Older brother confidentiality," he whispers with a grin.

+×+

Beomgyu is at the beach pacing back and forth, eyes conflicted mirroring his brain that is just as conflicted and panicked about the realization he had just remembered last night.

He likes Taehyun.

He likes Taehyun.

He likes Taehyun.

He likes Taehyun.

"Fuck," Beomgyu cusses, harshly running a hand through his hair as his throat emitted a frustrated groan.

How could this happen?

How could he, himself let this happen.

It all make sense now, the weird flutterings from his heart and the sudden flips from his stomach whenever Taehyun does something, anything ordinary but actually gives such an impact to Beomgyu's emotions.