Chapter 19: Voices Of the Library

"So so so? What did you guys do at the Amusement Park?!" Yeonjun asked excitedly.

Taehyun merely shrugged as he closed his locker door. "We did what typical people would do in an Amusement Park. Nothing special about it."

"Wait, really?"

Taehyun nodded, "Really."

The older scoffed, "Oh c'mon, don't tell me you guys didn't even ride a Ferris Wheel?"

"Nope."

"WHAT?!"

Startled by his hyung's sudden reaction, Taehyun asked. "What's so special about it anyway?"

Yeonjun gasped dramatically, placing a hand on his chest, "How can you not know! It's like the highlight of every romantic date!"

"And how many times do I have to tell you it's not a date!" Taehyun protested, counting how many times he had said the word 'date' since the day before yesterday, yesterday itself and today!

"Okay so maybe we can't consider it a date but its close to being one," Yeonjun says.

"No, whatever you say it's not a date. It's more of a hang-out if you ask me."

"Well I wasn't asking you," the older fired back.

"But--- nevermind. Anyways why did you wanna meet me here? And at my very own locker?" the young lad gestured their surroundings. They were at the hallway where lots of students were passing by, some were chatting with their friends, and others were laughing at some funny videos they saw in the internet.

A typical setting of a typical morning in school.

"Well, a friend of mine wanted to give this..." the candy haired male simply handed Taehyun a newspaper of the campus' daily news. "To you and Beomgyu."

"A copy of the daily news? Why?" Taehyun silently read the front page of the newspaper.

'CYSM's POWER COUPLE: CAMPUS SWEETHEART PARK JIHYO AND CAPTAIN OF THE BOOMERANGS KANG DANIEL HAVE TEARED THEIR ONE YEAR RELATIONSHIP!'

written by:

Zhi Mid-hee

Taehyun rose a brow at the older. "Seriously? You asked me to meet you here just to give me the newspaper about the power couple's break-up?"   

The older male shook his head, "No because I'm sure you heard that from Jeongin. You know how sharp he is with gossips."

"Yeah, I know. But why does your friend want me and Beomgyu-hyung to have this?"

Yeonjun shook his head and chuckled. "I wasn't talking about the front page you dummy. What I meant was the back-most part of the newspaper."

Flipping the newspaper, Taehyun was greeted by maybe about five short poems of such. "The newspaper committee was holding a creative poetry writing a few days ago. And my friend, one of the members of the NC, caught a poem about one of the urban legends of our school, here it's this one," Yeonjun pointed at the poem that was at the third slot.