Chapter 17: Detective Lessons In An Amusement Park

"And that's how we get this formula. Well that ends our discussion for today. You're dismissed." Mr. Lee, Taehyun's math teacher, said before collecting his things and walked out off the classroom. Every student inside the said room stood up and dashed to the other door that was on the right side of the room.

Taehyun was placing his notebook back inside his backpack when Jeongin skipped to his table, sitting on the table's edge. "Hey Taehyunnie!" he greeted him.

The blonde male gave him a quick glance before placing his pencil case inside his bag. "Oh hey Innie, what's up?" 

"Nothing much except that there's an Amusement Park opening near downtown," the ravenette shrugged.

Taehyun averted his gaze at his friend, zipping the zipper of his bag. "Really? I didn't know that."

"Wait really?"

The blonde nodded, "Really."

"Oh, then...." Jeongin fished out a two sky blue colored tickets he grabbed Taehyun's hand and placed it on his palm. "Here."

Taehyun eyed the two tickets curiously. "What are these?"

The ravenette rolled his eyes, "They're tickets to the Amusement Park I was talking about, silly."

"And why are you giving these to me?" Taehyun gave him a questioning brow.

"Well, those are meant to be mine and Hyunjin's but since we had a bit of an argument this morning," Jeongin pouted and looked away. "Stupid jerk," he whispered.

"Anyways, I'm giving these to you."

"Wait, are you sure? I mean, why not the MinSung couple?" 

"Them? Oh puh-lease, they always go there on their dates. And plus, you haven't been there before, right?"

Taehyun shook his head. "Yeah, but---

The latter placed his index finger on Taehyun's lips. "Shush, I mean it Taetae. This Saturday at 9 AM the park opens but I advise you to go maybe around 9:45, the entrance is less crowded around that time. Oh and..." he removed his finger from the blonde's lips and winked at him. "Bring your partner in crime with you. I bet you two will have a blast, Bye tyunnie!"

Taehyun was about to protest but Jeongin was already out off the classroom. The blonde sighed before staring at the tickets on his hand. "By partner in crime. Did he mean Beomgyu-hyung?" he let out a sigh. "Of course he did Tae where are you so blank these days?"

The latter let out a sigh before swinging his bag over his shoulder and exited the classroom.

Later that day, he and Beomgyu were walking back to the dorms, it was a quiet walk. Until  Taehyun spoke. "Hey hyung?"

The brunette averted his gaze from the road to Taehyun, humming as a response. 

"Are you free this Saturday?" the blonde asked.

"Well, I'm not going to meet my brother this Saturday so I guess you could say that. Why? Are you asking me on a date?" Beomgyu teasingly says, a smirk gracing his lips.

Instead of getting flustered (the reaction Beomgyu was expecting from the younger). Taehyun scoffed and punched him on the arm, the brunette let out a howl of pain. Rubbing the spot where the younger had punched him continuously.

"As if, Jeongin gave me tickets to an Amusement Park that was opening downtown." Taehyun explained, fishing the two tickets from his pockets and showed it to the older male.

"He gave them to you?"

The blonde nodded, "Yeah, it was supposed to be for him and Hyunjin-hyung. But he told me that they had an argument this morning so I guess they're on hiatus. That's why he gave me these, and besides, I've never been to an Amusement Park around here before."