Chapter 61: A painting, and some Thoughts about the 'L' word

After Kai and Moh-wa narrated their traumatizing experience. Four individuals dressed in maroon buttoned-up sleeves and black pants popped out of nowhere. They introduced themselves as the attendants of Decelis Hotel and were told to take care of Moh-wa and Kai's (quite) dishevelled appearance.

"Wait, do we really look that bad?" Kai asked.

"You guys look like you were drowned in sweat," Beomgyu comments.

"Thanks for the compliment," Moh-wa spoke, giving him a thumbs up.

As the two teens were escorted towards a corridor, one of the attendants were left behind - hands on her side.

"You may wish to proceed to the banquet if you please gentlemen. Rest assured Mr. Huening and Ms. Jung will be in good hands," she said, formality laced in her voice.

Soobin nods, "Thank you," he then looks at the other three. "Shall we head in first?"

"I think it's best if we wait for those two," Yeonjun suggested.

Taehyun nodded, "Agreed, especially with the game they played earlier."

Soobin looks to his brother, and Beomgyu shrugs. "I mean they looked pretty shaken up when they fell from the ceiling."

After a few minutes, Kai and Hwa were seen into view with an attendant leading the way. The two teens thanked the said attendant and told her they'll be joining the other four - to which she nods before walking away.

"About time you two appeared," Beomgyu grumbles.

"The attendants were busy helping Hwa so it took a while," Hyuka giggles, earning a groan from Moh-wa.

"I really should've cut my hair short," she mutters, feeling how tight her hair was twisted to keep some of her strands in place and it hurts her scalp.

"Alright, now that we're all here let's go," Yeonjun says, hooking his right arm around Soobin's left - and before the four youngers knew it the older couple were now walking ahead.

"Damn, if I didn't know them I would've thought they were some rich political couple," Kai murmurs, earning a pleased smirk from Moh-wa.

"You're learning," she whispers, patting him on the forearm before dragging Kai to catch up with the older couple.

Beomgyu watched with a rather horrified look as Hwa and Kai walked away.

"That woman is bad influence on him," he mutters, earning a chuckle from Taehyun.

"Aren't you bad influence yourself?" he teases with a smirk.

The brunette rose a brow, "And what makes you think of that?"

"Cause you're a menace," Taehyun answerd as he leans forwards, leading Beomgyu to take a step back.

"Choi. Beom. Gyu," the younger male flicks his forehead.

"Ow!" Beomgyu yelps, hand covering his forehead.

"What was that for?!"

"Payback for all your menacing actions given towards me," Taehyun utters, taking a few steps back - hands behind his back.

"Since when was I a menace to you?!"

Taehyun blinks, remeniscing a few memories.

The pet names.

The flirty remarks.

The time where Beomgyu carried him to their dorm.

The time when Beomgyu was too close.