Chapter 30: It's A Date? It's A Date!

Note: A lil bit of Yeonbin on mah mind~

Soobin let out tired sigh as he took off his blazer and loosened his tie. It was a pretty tiring day for the Vice President. All the issues surrounding the school, troublesome students, vandalism, bullies and et cetera, et cetera.

In short, it was very hectic. But it's not like he's complaining though.

But Soobin has to admit, he was losing energy.

Then a knock resonated from his unit door.

"Come in," Soobin said tiredly.

The said door softly creaked open, revealing an all too familiar pink haired male peering his head from the door frame.

"Hi," Yeonjun smiled shyly at him.

Soobin gave him a tired smile in response, "Hey."

"A-Are you okay? I uh... I heard what happened from Wooyoung," Yeonjun began, walking towards Soobin and closing the door behind him.

The Vice president let out a sigh before averting his gaze to his secret lover. "I'm fine Jun, don't worry."

But of course, Soobin knows that Yeonjun wasn't convinced with the words he had said.

The pink haired male gently grabbed Soobin's chin and slightly rotated his head to the left.

There he found a red, swollen handprint on the younger male's right cheek. Yeonjun's breath hitched of what he saw, and Soobin quickly grabbed his hand from his chin.

The two males stared at each other as silence invaded the room.

"I'm sorry," Yeonjun whispers.

Soobin frowned. "Why are you saying sorry?"

"For... for not being there when she slapped you," the older male replied, head hung low.

Cupping Yeonjun's cheeks with both his hands. "Hey, look at me."

Yeonjun lifted his head, now facing Soobin's eyes that held nothing but warmth.

The younger male gave him a smile. "As long as she doesn't know about us. Then I can take it, so you don't have to be sorry, okay?"

"But—

Yeonjun was about to protest when he felt a pair of lips on his own. He was a bit shocked at first, since it was rare of Soobin to kiss him, and on his lips at that.

But nevertheless, the pink haired male found himself snaking his arms around the younger boy's neck. Kissing him back with the same intensity.

This was their story, behind the steel and powerful gates of their student committee images. The thorny road that they chose to take behind the controlling doors of their President's reign.

Their only euphoria.

As they continued to kiss, Soobin unfortunately had a misstep. Causing the two of them to stop kissing as they landed on Soobin's bed with a soft creak from the bed's mattress.

The two secret lovers stared at each others eyes as they panted due to the lack of air. Lost in the universe the other held and vice versa. In all their years of dating, this was the first time they had ever gotten so close to each other.

And they were ready to make it closer.

Soobin was about to dip down and kiss Yeonjun when they heard the door burst open. Their heads snapped to the said direction just to see three shocked yet frightened maknaes.