Chapter 12: And it all goes- BOOM!

The following morning, grey clouds covered the golden sun and the azure sky, releasing a somewhat melancholy vibe. Large drops of rain fell upon the whole city, the smell of dampness lingered throughout CYSM Academy. 

Taehyun let out a sigh of bliss, he loved the rain. The soft patters of raindrops were music to his ears, and the damp smell that lingers through the air was somewhat calming for the blonde. To some people rain was depressing, but for the latter,

Rain was beautiful.

The younger male was watching the raindrops race down the windowsill, a favorite pass time of Taehyun's whenever it was raining and their Literature teacher comes in late, like every time in every semester. 

"Tsk, I hate the rain."

The young blonde rolled his eyes, "I'd really appreciate it if you keep your mouth shut before I punch you in the gut, Beomgyu-hyung."

The brunette male snickered, finding the younger's annoyed expression amusingly cute.

But truth to be told, Beomgyu really doesn't like rainy days that much. He hated how melancholy everything is. The grey skies, the dampness, and pretty much everything that had to do with rain. Sure he knows that without rain the crops won't grow and flowers won't bloom blah, blah, blah. 

And the reason why he hates it?

Well, let's just say that the rain brought up some not so pleasant memories Beomgyu had back in his days as a young consultant detective. 

But that's another story, for another time.

The time was 9:30 in the morning yet there was still no sign of their Literature teacher. The classroom was filled of chatters and murmurs, pretty much resembles a busy beehive. That is until a child-like voice boomed out from the speakers.

"Hello~ fellow students!" the voice sung as it giggled mischievously.

Every student in every classroom stopped for a second, a bit confused to why a 'child' got into the Radio Broadcasting club. Especially a certain blonde, Taehyun.

"Now I just received intel that our teacher's have a meeting at some building somewhere out of town. So that means classes have been cancelled for the rest of the day!"

Hearing those exact sentences made the students jump and dance in glee. Including Taehyun and Beomgyu's classmates, except the two said boys.

"That's strange, Ms. Oh may not always be on time but she never forgets to inform us at the group chat whenever she's sick or on a teacher's meeting." Taehyun wondered, finding the reason a bit suspicious.

Beomgyu nodded in agreement. "And the fact that they mentioned 'some building' and 'somewhere out of town' proves that this person is clearly not part of the Student Council committee, since they usually know where the educators held their meeting. And not to mention that its voice is also questioning. I bet my guitar that whoever is behind that voice is using a voice changer."

"Hyung, nobody's betting about it y'know."

"It's just an expression Hyun."

Taehyun crossed his arms, brows furrowed. "That's strange."

"Oh please, that's just a slice of the word strange Taehyun-ah. Believe me," Beomgyu scoffed, lazily waving his hand in a disapproving manner.

"And how do you know that exactly?" the younger rose a questioning brow.

"You'll understand it if you keep hanging out with me," the brunette said.

"But I always hang out with you," Taehyun countered in an as a-matter-a-fact-tone.