Chapter 67: Kahimanawari (kahit man lang kung maari)

The lights flickered once more and light invaded the room, frankly this was becoming a frequent whenever they're away.

Beomgyu snaps a look at Soobin as if it was second nature. "What the fuck-"

"Language," Yeonjun chastised, throwing a pillow at the younger boy to which Beomgyu dodged right away.

Could it perhaps be a sign for a murder case? If so then Beomgyu was quite looking forward to it, the days have gone by and not a signle case has greeted his path. Frankly he'd say it was getting rather boring lately, the thrill and the adrenaline was no longer present - everything was in a state of normalcy.

Soobin lets out a sigh, "It was only a small electrical complication in our hall, don't worry."

Beomgyu huffs, "No case then."

Soobin glared at his youbger brother and threw a pillow at him, Beomgyu didn't dodge it in time and got hit on the face.

"Ow!"

"Deserved," San cackles, eventually was thrown a pillow as well.

"Taehyunnie will hear about this!"

+×+

Kai stares at the gentle waves of the sea, the moon was high up in the black sky along with the stars. There was not much to see anyway, it was seven o'clock in the evening and the sea seemed that of a blue-ish dark canvas.

The young lad was having a small stroll around the hotel's beach land - his hands behind the back and music blasting through his earphones muting the surroundings.

The quality was quite impeccable despite not being airpods.

Kai doesn't hear anything but the solo of an electric guitar followed by a piano building up the song. The brown haired boy can feel the sand underneath despite the careful strides with his sandals. Mind blank; this might've been the most relaxing moment in his life.

He stares at the moon once more, allowing the scenery and the music to swallow his mind. But it is dangerous when Kai is left far too long with his thoughts in silence; they get a bit too much, a bit too intense. Always popping out all of a sudden and stays there for maybe a few days, a week, a month, or maybe more months; or perhaps a year before it gets silenced once more.

Kai then finds himself sitting on the sand, arms propped on his knees as he stares at the sea and the moon. The sea breeze caresses his skin and clothes and infilrates his nostrils.

The young boy feels a presence behind him, and someone sitting on the sand. Kai tears his gaze from the scenery, greeted by a sideview profile of Moh-wa sitting beside him. The latter was looking down on her phone, her eyes going back and forth.

Hyuka pauses his music marathon before he took off his earphones.

"What're doing here reading?" he asked, eyes on her.

Moh-wa doesn't meet his gaze, eyes still glued on her phone but replies nonetheless. "'Wanted to read ORV in peace. Thought it was fitting to read it under the stars."

Kai looks up, the stars were very visible tonight.

"And what're you doing here?" Moh-wa counters his question earlier.

"Took a stroll," Kai shrugs his shoulders. "I wanted to go somewhere relaxing," he says, stretching his limbs.

"I was listening to music too," Hyuka added, taking the right earbud and held it out to Moh-wa.

He flashes him a smile, "Wanna listen?"

The brown haired girl stares at Kai before landing her gaze to the wired earbud. Moh-wa mutters a small 'sure', scooting closer beside him before taking the earbud from his hand.