Chapter 16: Friends or not?

Warning: Boring chapter ahead. This chapter is poorly thought of. Oh and, do not kill me for this I swear this is a work of fiction!

The following days were peaceful, everything was back to normal. The flour on the Legacy Memorial Room was no longer there and the bombs were inspected by the police. Confirming Beomgyu's claim that they were all filled with flour.

After the incident, a few gossip lovers found out that the ones who defused the bombs were Beomgyu and Taehyun. And of course the gossip reached the newspaper club and before the two boys knew it.

Their names were at the front page of the daily school newspaper.

'ART CLUB MEMBER CHOI BEOMGYU AND RADIO BROADCASTER KANG TAEHYUN SAVES CYSM FROM BOMB THREAT!'

Written by: 

Jung Moh-wa

Taehyun let out a sigh, rolling up the newspaper he got. The blonde male threw the hood of his jacket over his head, trying to cover his face as much as possible. No, he wasn't doing it because of him being shy or anything, but if there's one thing Taehyun didn't like.

Then that would be being the center of attention.

He hated how uncomfortable it is, how people would stare at a person's appearance from head to toe. Trying to figure out if that someone was worthy enough of the attention that the person was receiving, or maybe suitable enough to be on their 'level' before allowing that person to take a step on the social ladder.   

Some crazy and complicated stuff that is.

But that's high school. 

A place full of teenage drama.

As he walked through the wide halls, Taehyun could feel the stares of the entire student body on him. Their stares were piercing his skin like acid and he felt like he was walking through Antarctic, he hated this feeling. Tugging his hood lower, Taehyun hung his head low and continued walking, the blonde planned to hold to that strategy until he reaches his first class when,

"YAH, TAEHYUN-AH!" 

Taehyun froze from where he was standing.

It was Choi freaking Beomgyu.

Looking over his shoulder, Taehyun saw a pouty faced Beomgyu walking towards him. "Yaaahh~ Taehyun-ah why did you leave me alone in the dorm?! I thought you were gonna wait for me~"

Taehyun immediately covered the older's mouth. "Shush hyung! Everyone's looking at us!" he whisper-yelled, gesturing at everyone in the hall.

Beomgyu removed Taehyun's hand away from his mouth. "So? What's the problem? Wait," the brunette smiled at him teasingly. "Aww~ is little Taehyun shy?" he mocked, nudging Taehyun by the arm.

"What? No! It's just that....." Taehyun pursed his lips, holding the hem of Beomgyu's shirt. "I don't like it when people stare at me hyung. I feel like a lab rat. It's so uncomfortable, I-I don't like it very much."

The older male looked around, indeed the students were looking at them. Some were giving them envy looks, admiration, awe, but most of them were looking at them with desire and lustful ones.