Extra 5 Part 2

Unfortunately, after ten minutes, Luo Zhan couldn't laugh -

Under the light of the bathroom, and through the reflection and refraction of the water vapor floating in the air, the frosted glass could not hide the girl's figure and curves at all.

Even that white body. The colors are completely unconcealable.

After experiencing countless methods to divert attention and failing one by one, Young Master Luo "fled" into another guest bathroom in embarrassment.

So when Tang Ran, who had changed into a dressing gown, came out of the bathroom not long after, she was surprised to find that Luo Zhan was no longer outside.

Judging that someone was in the guest bathroom through the sound of water and lighting, Tang Ran showed an honestly completely different from someone, obediently nestled into the sofa, and called Xu Xuan Qing.

Xu Xuan Qing, who had already arrived at the airport, was much calmer, and without a few words of casual chat, Tang Ran was taken out of the fact that he was in Luo Zhan's residence.

Xu Xuan Qing also remembered what happened before she left, and muttered dissatisfied: "You just graduated and took you to his home, I don't see that Luo Zhan is safe. Xiao Ran, you should be careful, don't accidentally be tricked by him into the plate and eat it for dinner. "

"Luo Luo won't."

"Why not, aren't all men like that."

Tang Ran hesitated for several seconds, but still blushed and told Xu Xuan Qing what had just happened.

Xu Xuan Qing became even more suspicious after hearing this: "Such a violation of his nature, he won't have any problems, right?"

Tang Ran was dumbfounded: "Problem?"

"Oh, I'm not talking about that problem, I just suddenly remembered, didn't we wonder from the time before the basketball game, Luo Zhan always seems to have something outside the school this semester?"

Tang Ran was stunned: "He should be busy..."

"What's busy, he never told you, did he?"

"Hmm."

"I remember you saying that since this summer, he's been wearing a long-sleeved shirt both indoors and outside, with buttons tied to the top... It's as if I'm afraid of being seen by you..."

Xu Xuan Qing muttered in her heart the more she spoke, and her tone changed from the original joke to serious, "After he became busy this semester, have you seen his body?"

"--!"

Tang Ran blushed for a moment when she was asked this question, and it took a long time before she spoke up: "I, I, I haven't seen him..."

"Harm, not to say anything else, such as on the collarbone, under the neck, this kind of place."

"Well, it doesn't seem to be."

"Day!"

Xu Xuan Qing jumped on the other side of the phone, "I just said that it is strange that a man can endure it, let alone endure it for so four years - this dog man won't really have anything dirty outside!"

Tang Ran couldn't laugh or cry: "Luo Luo won't be like that."

"You just trust him too much, I haven't seen an obedient little girlfriend like you, and I can't ask about my boyfriend's personal friendship! This indulgence is the easiest to breed crime! "

"......"

"Where is he now!"

Tang Ran turned her head: "In the bathroom."