Chapter 7

"Arsson's design handwriting. "
  Bi Yushan was stunned for two seconds before reacting, "You mean the designer with the highest share in my cousin's closet?" 
  " Ah. "
  "Even if it looks like it can't be, what do you think. You can't wait for the design quota, where does this little blind girl come from? "
"But that dress doesn't look like hers, but it looks like a man's..."
  "Okay, well, don't think about it. "Bi Yushan patted her.
  Tang Luoqian woke up, and felt that her thoughts were absurd. She stood up with a sullen face, not looking at the waiter or Tang Ran, but raised her voice and asked:
  "People are waiting, now you can go. Is the main building? "
  In the eyes of the servants of the family, the eldest lady of the Tang family seemed to be the future mistress, and she was naturally respectful to her. After hearing Tang Luoqian's indifference, the waiter quickly answered with a smile: "Of course, of course . All three ladies, please come with me. "
  Bi Yushan sneered when she heard the words, "I 'm so ridiculous, what kind of lady is the little beggar--that is, because Luo Qian wants to be engaged to Young Master Luo, she even pretends to be a lady in Luo's house." 
  Tang Ran tightened the fingers of the blind stick and slowly loosened it. She whispered to the waiter: "Can we go now?" 
 " Okay..."
  The  waiter didn't dare to speak loudly this time. He only led the three carefully and walked along the open-air corridor behind the annex to the main building.
  On the way, the waiter had deliberately taken care of Tang Ran who could not be seen. She slowed down, but it was probably seen by Bi Yushan.
  After a few urgings , the little girl who could be regarded as Miss Luo Jiabiao simply pulled the waiter and ran as if she was walking quickly. Seeing her holding a blind stick behind her The girl's figure is getting farther and farther away, and the waiter is a little anxious: "Miss Yushan, Miss Tang Ran is also a guest, it's not good—"
  "What's wrong! "Bi Yushan dragged the waiter to walk quickly, and smiled triumphantly at Tang Luo, "If something happens, I will take care of it." 
  Waiter: "But..."
  "But what is it, why can't you tell the distance between relatives?"
   Bi Yushan said, "This Tang family's eldest lady next to me is the mistress of the Luo family. Sooner or later, that little girl If you want to be thrown out by the Tang family, what use is it for you to treat her as a guest?"
  "..."
            The waiter couldn't help but was dragged away.
  Tang Ran's figure quickly disappeared from their field of vision. Into the main building, the Bi Yushan proudly holding Tang Luo smile: "! Luojia this estate with a maze-like, I see you even think about it cheaper sister today is the birthday to my grandfather,"
  "This will not be too Too much?" Tang Luoqian was a little happy and uneasy.
  "What's wrong with this? But she is the little beggar who came back to Tang's house to snatch your father's property, she deserves a lesson."
  "..."
  "Okay, don't think about those insignificant people!" Bi Yushan gave her a push. "My brother is on the terrace on the second floor. This is the first time you see him officially, right?"
  Tang Luoqian blushed when she mentioned Luo Zhan, "Hmm."
  "Don't be embarrassed, he will be yours soon. The fiance is now." Bi Yushan smiled, "I don't know how many people would envy you!"
  Tang Luoqian saw that she went up to the second floor, stopped before entering the terrace, and said nervously, "Everyone said he was not easy to get along with."
  " My cousin is really cold-tempered, he doesn’t care about anyone, and it’s terrifying if he gets angry.” Bi Yushan curled her lips, “but there’s no way, who made him grow so damaging and his IQ? Enchanting——He entered the K Junior Class at the age of 14, and he is also the most favored young master of the Luo family. I don’t know how many people praised him since childhood. Under such an environment, it is strange that his personality can be gentle."
  "Also. Yes..."
  "But you will be his fiancée in the future. You have time to spend time together. What are you afraid of! Let's go, let's go in and meet."
  Tang Luo took a deep breath, "Okay."
  When the waiter led Tang Luoqian and Bi Yushan in, there was a sharp eye next to Luo Zhan, and he saw it in the first second.
  "Hey, come here!"
  "Left that is Bi Yushan, Tang who is next to her eldest, right? Looks really is a little beauty potential ah?"
  "Really good, did not have to pick the figure appearance, Luo Young Master Yanfu is not shallow."
  "Hey? Didn't it mean that the illegitimate daughter of the Tang family also came here, why didn't you see anyone?"
  "Yeah, why are the two of them?"
  "..."
  Luo Zhan was the first Found this .
  He couldn't verify whether this "Tang Ran" of the Tang family problem was the little girl he wanted to see. The lazy smile on his face faded as soon as they came in.
  When he lowered his eyelids disinterestedly, Luo Zhan stood up expressionlessly and walked out.
  Several people beside him were stunned.
  "This fiancee has such a great face, Shao
  Luo is going to meet him personally?" Luo Zhan just walked out a few steps, and the waiter who brought Tang Luoqian and the others over had already embarrassedly stepped up to him and stopped.
  "Little Master..."
  Luo Zhan raised his eyes, "Something?"